IGNORED

The Official Preston North End v Bristol City Match Day Thread

26 minutes ago, Mortis said:

All the best for the rest of the season , can offer no words of sympathy but hope I see you at Ashton game next season in the Championship , travesty if not 

Mortis

Much appreciate your post - very depressing reading though it certainly is.

36 minutes ago, Mortis said:

First and foremost - I felt genuinely disappointed for the travelling city fans last night , also like another Preston fan offered a chin up it will be ok speech after the game as we walked back to the car and went on own ways , they didn't look angry just embarrassed and as I  got to my car after a 5-0 win I tried to remember a worse second half display from a side at Deepdale in my 40 + years of going on , as at today Im not sure Ive seen a side roll over and not give a dam ( barring maybe 2/3 players ) and clearly not playing for the manager , being outplayed ( seen that a lot ! ) is one thing , not trying is inexcusable as a professional in any walk of life and despite walking away the game it wasn't pleasant  even as a Preston fan , to see a tremendous club have to see that was and should not be allowed - Im staggered as to how he's still in charge today in honesty , not an ounce of gloating from me would have posted however the game turned out and I see no point in going through the game other than to say Ive seen some shockers from Preston sides getting hammered 6-0 and 7-4 spring to mind but not seen that many players not give a dam , full credit to Tammy and what it goes to prove is how valuable a manager is in motivating players , tactics , team spirt over price tags - nothing more evident last night than Barkhuizen a free form Morecambe and McGeady/Tomlin and worst of all for me the worst performance Ive ever seen Bailey Wright put in - he's not that bad a player , disappointed that he left but all his confidence looks gone and the taunting was petty and childish from our supporters for a player who gave it 100% every time I saw him play in a Preston shirt - not sure I could say that in the second half last night .... had the Huddersfield pre game to base my judgement on and never thought relegation was an issue despite results for you with that squad but having seen Blackburn , Notts Forest and yourselves in the last three games you look doomed unless Johnson is fired and an interim put in charge and with the fixtures left you survive IMO but not with a squad who threw the towel in last night ....

All the best for the rest of the season , can offer no words of sympathy but hope I see you at Ashton game next season in the Championship , travesty if not 

Mortis

Top man Mortis, as always.

Good luck going forward. :thumbsup: