IGNORED

The Official Preston North End v Bristol City Match Day Thread

Just now, B block said:

My mate asked me Saturday, is that your striker playing  left back ! 

How can a so called professional football manager continuously play joe there. He's never a left back in a million years . Switches off time and time again. We got a international left sided defender that can't get in the side but keep playing someone with no defensive qualities or football intelligence . Is it because his dad operated on GJ ? It's the only explanation I can think off . :crying:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

How can a so called professional football manager continuously play joe there. He's never a left back in a million years . Switches off time and time again. We got a international left sided defender that can't get in the side but keep playing someone with no defensive qualities or football intelligence . Is it because his dad operated on GJ ? It's the only explanation I can think off . :crying:

It's because he's so-called and not much else. A complete charlatan. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, redmycolour said:

And me but Im in Dawlish warren

Welcome Holiday Park?

I know it well. My cousins and aunt and uncle use it a lot. And I used to skive off Uni in Exmouth and hop on the train over for a beer or several...

Edited by Septic Peg
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

He was a very good left back against Huddersfield...

6 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

A welcome indeed. We had a family holiday there a few years ago. Very nice place.

It is a lovely place though I'm biased and prefer the place over the estuary having lived there for a couple of years... then again, it's changed so much from what I've been told by friends still living there...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, nellie said:

apparently LJ says people need to be honest as individuals well let me tell you this you are well and truly out of your depth but come on city  

He should start by being honest with himself and resigning instead of blaming everyone else but himself.

• Like 6