IGNORED

Time To Get An Organised Demonstration (Merged)

Kid in the Riot

On 05/04/2017 at 08:26, CotswoldRed said:

Just don't turn up ffs. I'm organised - I'll be out with the nipper doing something else. 

The only issue with not turning up is the club then put ticket prices down which leads to more casuals and kids turning up and the numbers don't show on paper.

The only way the media will pick up on the outrage of the fans is by doing something that can't be ignored. Whatever that acton is it needs to draw the media to the stadium to report on it, once you get to that point the fans suddenly have a voice to speak to the media directly.

I'll be there as usual and I'm all for people making their point known.

It would seem that Mr Lansdown and co don't want us to voice our opinion whilst the game is on...I'm happy with that too! I think we should turn up as usual, make noise before the game and as soon as the game kicks off we should walk out of the stand and congregate in the concourse!

It will show the board we aren't happy, could easily make the papers and media (as it's very different) plus it means I don't have to watch the crap which is on offer. Win-Win in my eyes.

Wish someone would just decide on something so the word can be spread. We've got 24 hours. That's more than enough to time to spread the message with social media these days. And before anyone says why don't you, I don't have anywhere near enough clout or followers on here or Twitter to get noticed

6 hours ago, Bat Fastard said:

Yes - there is a match that we need to win and some of the so called fans on here are trying to plan some kind of demonstration in order to create a toxic atmosphere

. If they have their way and the players fail to beat a team with the best current form in the Championship, they will say that it is all the fault of the head coach.  

This is very competitive and will be very high drama - lets hope City prevail on the pitch and the more positive fans drown out the forces of darkness! COYR! 

Excellent work

Making excuses for him 24 hrs before the game

the ultimate apologist

:laughcont:

54 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Excellent work

Making excuses for him 24 hrs before the game

the ultimate apologist

:laughcont:

Not sure why we should even be surprised.

Afterall, our owner made it pretty clear that the Fulham result was largely down to  the fans and OTIB's resident Football Genius Spudski informed us all that failing to beat Burton at home was our fault.

• Admin
7 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

In short, YES.

Feelers were put out and general consensus is it was too short notice to go with anything too big.

BUT there will be a visual presence at Ashton Gate on Saturday.

All I can say to people who want to get involved is bring banners/flags as you wish so long as they are not offensive (bad language), homophobic, racist etc

Even if you want to print out an A3 piece of paper with Johnson Out on it, every little helps...

1:30 at the ground? @Kid in the Riot

having had a look through this thread i can see why Lee is still hear, is there any club with a more divided fan base, 

we all want the same thing but it seams that non of us can agree how to get it, someone needed to take a lead and say this is what will happen be there at this time etc but no all we get is vague there will be a visual presence with out any info on what will happen,

i guess a handful will have a few signs and Lee and Steve will look at it and think cool 95% of the ground are behind us, it could be a case of a small protest just helps keep him in charge  

37 minutes ago, stogursey red said:

having had a look through this thread i can see why Lee is still hear, is there any club with a more divided fan base, 

we all want the same thing but it seams that non of us can agree how to get it, someone needed to take a lead and say this is what will happen be there at this time etc but no all we get is vague there will be a visual presence with out any info on what will happen,

i guess a handful will have a few signs and Lee and Steve will look at it and think cool 95% of the ground are behind us, it could be a case of a small protest just helps keep him in charge  

That's about right - 5% of the fan base come on here

8 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

In short, YES.

Feelers were put out and general consensus is it was too short notice to go with anything too big.

BUT there will be a visual presence at Ashton Gate on Saturday.

All I can say to people who want to get involved is bring banners/flags as you wish so long as they are not offensive (bad language), homophobic, racist etc

Even if you want to print out an A3 piece of paper with Johnson Out on it, every little helps...

How about "Johnson Out" with "Lansdown Out" on the reverse?

And lets be clear about this. I've always thought Steve was a decent chap, even if I don't always agree with him. But the non backing of Cotterill and replacing him with Johnson stinks. Stinks. Stinks. Stinks.

Here is a suggestion.  COYR . COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR COYR 

16 hours ago, iamsober said:

That's about right - 5% of the fan base come on here

so 5% of even the total predicted gate this afternoon 20000 = 1000 come on here.... wow........don't think so

2 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

so 5% of even the total predicted gate this afternoon 20000 = 1000 come on here.... wow........don't think so

Oh dear. 

Have a guess how many bodies will be inside Ashton Gate today.

Ill go for 16,000 max including a generous visiting number. 

Many thousands are registered on here. They don't all post all of the time. Much like season ticket holders going to AG this season. 

1 minute ago, CotswoldRed said:

Oh dear. 

Have a guess how many bodies will be inside Ashton Gate today.

Ill go for 16,000 max including a generous visiting number. 

they have there money they aint bothered whether they turn up or not

Just now, Bullbag said:

COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS COBS.

Bristol sport out.

If Bristol Sport out, where does our stadium go  .

Just now, Bullbag said:

Not much point if it did happen after hearing what Steve arrogant Lansdown has just said on the radio.

True dat...I was debating whether to go to the game or not...my mind was made up after hearing the interview. I hope we win but just lost all interest after that.

Archived