IGNORED

People You Might Want To Contact by email (Merged)

The Original OTIB

They'll just setup a rule that any email containing that combination of words to go straight to spam or trash. They really don't care what we think or do and I think they've made that perfectly clear in the past few months. Such sad times.

what great insight will these emails provide? am sure all are well aware of the sentiment of many - two minutes on here provides that. and they will also be all too aware of our predicament and the options they have before them. Doubt very much minds will be swayed either way by emails from anyone - and rightfully so.

• Admin
43 minutes ago, megansdad said:

Doubt very much minds will be swayed either way by emails from anyone - and rightfully so.

Rightfully so ???

As your location shows as Singapore - that is the only excuse I can see that your views are so distant from everyone else !

1 hour ago, megansdad said:

what great insight will these emails provide? am sure all are well aware of the sentiment of many - two minutes on here provides that. and they will also be all too aware of our predicament and the options they have before them. Doubt very much minds will be swayed either way by emails from anyone - and rightfully so.

Certainly won't be swayed by apathetic pathetic apologists like you

1 hour ago, megansdad said:

..."and rightly so"

Do us a favour. ..

Log out of forum,shut down pc/tablet/phone and walk towards the door marked APATHY

My email to JL.

'Jon,

As a long term, previously diehard Bristol City supporter, I am pleading with you to arrange Johnsons' exit from this club.
I'm sure you are aware of the huge divisions in our support caused by this man but the supporters are united in one cause, to get this poisonous character out of the club immediately.
Long term supporters, like myself, are extremely close to turning their backs on BCFC and the ONLY way to stop this is to remove Lee Johnson with immediate effect.
I appreciate you are a busy and important man and I do not wish to take up too much of your time but I implore you to remove this chancer from the football club in order to reunite the supporters. Even during the Pulis times I have never felt so close to walking away from the club I have loved and supported for over 40 years and the reason is Lee Johnson. Any other Manager, given the backing he has received would have been more sucessful and I mean any Manager.'
Regards

Archived