IGNORED

Bristol post

10 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Believes that head clown LJ's job is not under threat and he will be in charge on Saturday.

The club is a ******* circus but not one run by Billy Smart.

I have never been so pissed off as a BCFC fan ever in almost 60 years.

Will you be there on Saturday?

10 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Believes that head clown LJ's job is not under threat and he will be in charge on Saturday.

It isn't under threat though, is it?

SL won't do anything about him.

20 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Really? they only write shit our club at this moment is full of shit.

They 'Copy & Paste' shit read on OTIB, Twitter and Facebook.

Years ago, a Journalist had to go outside their four walls and look for stories, look for people to interview and get their own photos of incidents.

These days, I could do their job from my bed.

32 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

don'y listen to the post es,

I find it strange that we've still heard nothing from the club and no official update on the website, somethings a foot

37 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Agreed. Dont turn up, im not. Fed up with this s**t. You would like to think the club would pay attention to empty seats, but even im starting to doubt that:facepalm:

3 minutes ago, swanker said:

Not surprised that he's still in charge. It seems there stills waiting for him to turn things around like he did at Barnsley?

All I know is, if we go down I won't be buying a season ticket for next season. 

He never turned it round by good tactics ect. Barnsley fans said injury forced a change in personal and formation quite by accident. 

1 minute ago, Monkeh said:

don'y listen to the post es,

I find it strange that we've still heard nothing from the club and no official update on the website, somethings a foot

I have more faith in the post these days than I do in the clowns running the club.

The club has been pretty much silent since SL's veiled attack on the fans, so todays silence is just par for the circus.

Remember him saying a couple of months ago that it could go down to the wire. WHAT a pathetic thing to say in the first place with so long left in the season. The bloke just seems to have totally lost his marbles this season. Shame cos i've always had lots of room for SL

28 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

They 'Copy & Paste' shit read on OTIB, Twitter and Facebook.

Years ago, a Journalist had to go outside their four walls and look for stories, look for people to interview and get their own photos of incidents.

These days, I could do their job from my bed.

That's absolute rubbish, but believe that if you want mate.

Some people are forced to regurgitate shit - because it's what people click on, not out of choice - but without proper reporting which still exists throughout the country the industry wouldn't be here right now.

27 minutes ago, stevep38 said:

He never turned it round by good tactics ect. Barnsley fans said injury forced a change in personal and formation quite by accident. 

I don't know if that's the case. I do know I look forward to my football and really enjoy watching city. This season has been really depressing  and I'm cheesed right off!

Archived