IGNORED

The 'Lansdown Stand'

Fuber

The Lansdown Stand.  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Should it be petitioned to be renamed, if the fans continue to be ignored. As well as in the current circumstances whereby we are relegated.

I'm simply asking this to get an idea of views on SL due to recent happenings.

I realise there is already Gerry's Bar (?).

1 minute ago, ooRya said:

Jesus..............can this forum get any lower

It's namely to get an idea of how actually great anti-SL sentiment is. While I'm not happy with the situation wre are left in, I can appreciated some of the effort SL has put in.

Just now, Fuber said:

It's namely to get an idea of how actually great anti-SL sentiment is. While I'm not happy with the situation wre are left in, I can appreciated some of the effort SL has put in.

its a ******* shit idea, why do we need to rename a stand that was named for some one who's invested over 100 million in the club and continues to do so,

We've got 1 un-named stand lets name that the gerry gow end

I don't think it should ever have been named after him in the first place.

It just doesn't feel right to me to have stands named after current owners etc. Arrogant.

And yes his money built it, but we have hardly been a huge success under him.

That's my view.

Just now, Monkeh said:

its a ******* shit idea, why do we need to rename a stand that was named for some one who's invested over 100 million in the club and continues to do so,

We've got 1 un-named stand lets name that the gerry gow end

Appreciated. I don't tend to post stupid sh** often, and can appreciate this was me greatly losing my composure and forethought.

However, it is something that should greatly worry the board. And I'm hoping people vote in that context.

Just now, Fuber said:

Appreciated. I don't tend to post stupid sh** often, and can appreciate this was me greatly losing my composure and forethought.

However, it is something that should greatly worry the board. And I'm hoping people vote in that context.

it wouldn't worry them one bit!

Does it worry Charlton's or Blackpools boards at all?

My sources tell me that Lansdown, fed up with continued criticism on here, is selling up his BCFC holding to American film and TV starlet Ariana Grande. Her only stipulation is that the West Stand is named after her family.....

Archived