IGNORED

Ref for our next game

Just now, Port Said Red said:

At the risk of hijacking NTTDS's thread, I thought the referee on Saturday was really good, I liked his very theatrical "penalty award" in particular and it looked like the players were generally happy with him.

I think he was one of the best this season, the linesman on the lansdown side did him no favours at all though! Constantly behind play and seemed to just refuse to want to make decisions!

10 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

QPR Jeremy Simpson from Lancashire reffed our 2-1 mid week defeat at Leeds

35 games five reds and 149 yellows

Blackburn, still to be decided,but the other games on Easter Monday have all been allocated their officials

Stand by for a Premiership ref, me thinks.

:blink:

That's roughly 4 yellows a game!!!

10 hours ago, hinsleburg said:

I think he was one of the best this season, the linesman on the lansdown side did him no favours at all though! Constantly behind play and seemed to just refuse to want to make decisions!

Linesmen nowadays never want to make any decisions, they constantly look to the referee for him to make the decision then immediately raise their flag in agreement

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

I think the sign of a good ref is when(on the day of the match) we don't talk about him.

Maybe he felt sorry for us as he was the one who penalised(in my opinion wrongly) Flint for hand ball

in the reverse fixture

I think the sign of a good ref on otib, is when we win!

2 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

James Adcock on Saturday was pretty good, and I remember seeing him on a few Sky games where he was good. The referee we NEVER want to see again, is a certain Tony Robinson (Reading away) Shocker

He did miss their defender clotheslining COD when he was about to run on to Tammy`s pass late on though and there was one other incident where Tammy got dragged back when he`d gone between two of them and he didn`t give a foul. Other than that, I thought he was quite good.

Archived