IGNORED

QPR tickets - POTD

hantsred

Dumb question as for the last few years I have only ever pre-booked tickets on-line with my membership ....

are match day/pay on the day prices the same as pre-purchased rates? Looked everywhere on Bristol sport and BCFC site but cant see any confirmation anywhere.

Also I assume I can present my membership card at the stadium ticket office and get my £5 discount? 

looks close to being a sell out around the lower bowl - only a couple hundred left + a few single seats dotted around.

What chance upper West stand being opened up on the day?

all sensible answers much appreciated...

I'd say Upper will only be opened if there was a rush of buying tickets tonight. For the couple of games they have opened it, it's been announced a few days previous to the fixture, so it's doubtful now.

That said, best to get yr ticket as early as you can - you never know with City and it's impossible to rule out them saying to you at 2pm, 'Sorry, all Lower Bowl tickets are sold and we're not opening the top tier just for you'.

many thanks for this chaps - i thought it must be somewhere but couldn't find confirmation. I guess tomorrow could be a test of whether they would open the upper lvl 'on the day' if there was last minute rush of pay on the day. Unlikely I know but the pre-sales look close with only a couple of hundred showing as available on the 3 lower stands.

Just now, Club and Country said:

Me and 4 mates have literally just decided to go this morning ,

i have gone online to buy the tickets and there is only random single seats dotted around, 

we are now just going up north street for beers, bizarre when there is a whole stand unopened 

This is why next season there won't be this issue with the upper landsown open every game. No good for today though! 

1 hour ago, Club and Country said:

Me and 4 mates have literally just decided to go this morning ,

i have gone online to buy the tickets and there is only random single seats dotted around, 

we are now just going up north street for beers, bizarre when there is a whole stand unopened 

S19 has 6 in a row. Enough for you all to sit together, if you're quick. 

Archived