IGNORED

Lyon v Besiktas

Just now, 22A said:

News must have filtered round. Anderlecht have just asked, in English, that if anyone has fireworks, not to throw them on the pitch.

You would have thought that they would have the Turks above and below themselves in a double tiered away end, that must have been great fun being a Lyon fan below that lot.

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

I heard the Masonic was involved.

Might be worth waiting for the facts to come out before spreading rumours. I think it was more likely to have happened somewhere between the Masonic and the Parc Olympique Lyonnais

1 hour ago, Between heaven and hell said:

What good planning that was by the French. Stick thousands of flare throwing Turks above your own fans then watch them get showered with debris.

The French are fu***** useless all round. They couldn't organise a prayer at a mosque. After the unfortunate events that took part in Paris, their security measures in the Euros was p*** poor. You can see why they've never won a war. Limp as a fish, can't stand the French, evidently.

9 hours ago, MrBibs said:

Might be worth waiting for the facts to come out before spreading rumours. I think it was more likely to have happened somewhere between the Masonic and the Parc Olympique Lyonnais

Either way, Avenue Simone Veil was definitely shut for 2 hours, or not.

Archived