IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Queens Park Rangers Match Day Thread

3 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Team selection will be interesting, although I am sure the Manager is thinking, like me, win our home games and we are safe, he couldn't be blamed for having one eye on the Blackburn game which could be the one to guarantee our safety. Alternatively he could be thinking a win today and a defeat for Blackburn would be a big psychological advantage anyway.

Even with the bigger squads these days, it's probably just as well we don't play 3 games over the Easter anymore. :)  

In my opinion he needs to be thinking about winning every game between now and the end of the season and go with that mentality rather than worrying about other teams results 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Garland-sweden said:

Think and hope we win 2-1. Will see the game on TV. 8 swedes are at the gate today, hope they come back to Sweden with 3 Points. Today it have been snowing here. Think it was the last for this Winter. Longing for spring. Lets take all Points today. COYR!!!

Snowing here also overnight, but all gone now, still cold for this time in April.  Is the game streamed, if so where?