IGNORED

New kit?

brizzlelou

It's all very quiet about the kits, bound to be home and away this year, but I think we've got more important things to worry about.

My guess. Home kit hopefully going back to red shirts white shorts and will be revealed at the last home game, assuming the sponsor stays the same so the players will wear it then

Away, hmmm. Perhaps recreate the feelgood of the purple and lime with the emphasis being on either purple or lime and the trim detail provided by other. Eg all purple and a brighter Limey trim or the other way round. I'm guessing purple to be the main.

Dunno, but whatever it is at least half of us will hate it!

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

Home kit on sale just before the last home game, but I have no clue what it looks like sorry! 

You've gone down in my estimation Dolly. Working at the stadium and there are important things that you know nothing about? Would you like me to send my wife along as nothing ever escapes her!

15 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

You've gone down in my estimation Dolly. Working at the stadium and there are important things that you know nothing about? Would you like me to send my wife along as nothing ever escapes her!

I don't think Dolly does work at the stadium as such. 

I really hope we go back to red/white/red next season. I've not particularly liked this season's kit. Red shorts at home doesn't look right.

For the away kit purple and lime would be fine with me. I didn't used to like it when we originally wore it in the 90s, but it has grown on me - good memories from that double winning season.

46 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

I don't work at the stadium sorry, never have. Although it does often seem like I spend half my life there on a voluntary basis. :blink:

Just now, shelts said:

Hope it's made by a decent maker  not like the current kit . 

Sorry, have to disagree. I quite like the fact we use an in-house kit producer. I'd much rather that than another 'template' kit from a big sports firm. 

13 minutes ago, Squeak said:

Sorry, have to disagree. I quite like the fact we use an in-house kit producer. I'd much rather that than another 'template' kit from a big sports firm. 

Loved the addidas kit from a while back. No cheaper being made by us . It's a personal thing I suppose 

Archived