IGNORED

New kit?

brizzlelou

Given the huge success of the purple and lime kit when we reintroduced it, I think they would be silly not to bring it back. It's something unique and it has genuine meaning to us. The best City shirt that I own is the Thorn Security purple and lime one, sold to me by a very kind member of this forum. White or black shirts are just forgettable, but in 14/15 I wouldn't be surprised if the away kit had outsold the home kits! We've made away shirts of different colours for those that don't like purple and lime, and now it is time to bring it back.

47 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Away kit -

black shorts , white shirts for me :thumbsup:

IMG_0995.JPG

How about that for a 'pitch' !!!!

IMG_0996.JPG

Such an iconic City away kit. I also quite like the red/black combo for away games we had in the 70s against teams who wore white shorts.

I've already mentioned that I don't like red shorts in the home kit, but I also hope we don't return to white socks like we've had a few times. Even worse - red/red/white like the kit when Pulis was manager.

14 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Home kit on sale just before the last home game, but I have no clue what it looks like sorry! 

Dolly, when it's available could you possibly get me as many pictures of it as you're willing to take so that I can make it for Pro Evolution Soccer?

9 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

IMG_0996.JPG

Bring back the pointy collars. Those things could kill and maim an opposition centre back.

Stuff health and safety tree hugging pif pof. We want blood and those things must be worth 8 or 9 points a season.

11 hours ago, GILLI said:

Slight change of sport, but the Bristol Flyers Basketball team started the season in a Bristol Sport manufactured kit but now the new one they're wearing is made by Kappa ?

Maybe BS have signed a deal with kappa and all teams wear that brand next season? Seems odd for one team to have a different supplier. I'd be happy with kappa. They make some nice kits and not too many teams have them so wouldn't be too much of a template as such. 

9 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

Maybe BS have signed a deal with kappa and all teams wear that brand next season? Seems odd for one team to have a different supplier. I'd be happy with kappa. They make some nice kits and not too many teams have them so wouldn't be too much of a template as such. 

Every team in the BBL has to wear kappa. Last year it was Spalding. Not sure the team have actually worn the Bristol sport uniforms in the league games but did in preseason and the replica jerseys you can buy are made by bristol sport rather than kappa. 

29 minutes ago, jambodinho said:

Every team in the BBL has to wear kappa. Last year it was Spalding. Not sure the team have actually worn the Bristol sport uniforms in the league games but did in preseason and the replica jerseys you can buy are made by bristol sport rather than kappa. 

Ah, ok. Didn't know that.

42 minutes ago, jambodinho said:

They did wear it in a number of games but with red stickers covering the Bristol Sport logo...

JMP-Bristol-Flyers-v-London-Lions-da037.

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 07:25, ChippenhamRed said:

Surely since Lansdown is going to merge the Bristol clubs it will be blue and red.

Think back, (if you're old enough :P) to the 1894-95 season. Red shirts, but blue shorts & socks;  http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Bristol_City/Bristol_City.htm

Just think of the money the club shop will make when we throw away everything red & white to replace it with red & blue items.

Archived