IGNORED

New kit?

brizzlelou

22 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

That's what I was told in February anyway. 

Hopefully they will be fully stocked on toddler/child sizes so I can get one for my little boy. Being an exile it's very difficult to get accurate information out of the club/shop, so if anybody spots a 4/5 year old size, please do let me know :) 

4 minutes ago, kmpowell said:

Hopefully they will be fully stocked on toddler/child sizes so I can get one for my little boy. Being an exile it's very difficult to get accurate information out of the club/shop, so if anybody spots a 4/5 year old size, please do let me know :) 

Remind me when it's released and I'll do my best to get one for you. 

7 minutes ago, kmpowell said:

Might be worth asking what they do with Lees training kit at the end of the season

:whistle2:

On 23/04/2017 at 22:14, City Rocker said:

Maybe it's an age thing, but to me this is not 'retro', it's what football kits look like. Classy.

This is Gerry. Be like Gerry.

394318C100000578-0-image-m-4_1476138256898.jpg.c45d4df2b7830d1565e3f48576302bf9.jpg

The "hard as  nails" kit.

22 hours ago, sirscrumpton said:

I had a look online yesterday and, with 1 game to go, they still want £45 for this seasons home shirt. 

They don't do the big discount sale any more. I won't pay £45 for a shirt (yes I know I get a discount from ST) , I would have paid £20 a previous years shirt but even with money off I can't bring myself to pay £39 ( I think that's what it works out) for a shirt I'd rarely wear.

22 hours ago, City37 said:

Perhaps a Brazilian?  ...... or a big hairy growler would look better?

On 23/04/2017 at 22:14, City Rocker said:

394318C100000578-0-image-m-4_1476138256898.jpg.c45d4df2b7830d1565e3f48576302bf9.jpg

A big hairy growler?

:)

50 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

NO. Next someone will suggest hoops or stripes. Just wrong.

Playing devil's advocate for a moment, the kit in 89-90 had thin white stripes and was a classic.  Maybe it is the nostalgia for that season that taints my view.  Personally the club could play a blinder by re-introducing the Robin in some fashion but I can't see it happening.

Just now, Kodjias Wrist said:

True. Thousands of us will have to stop going to games so that we can have an average gate like yours as well :shifty:

Dont bite btw 

Just start taking a few hundred more away from home, then you can have a away attendance average like ours instead. 

8 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Sounds like you're trying to be, nicking our manager, wanting our players, then dressing like us. 

City fans wearing flat caps and taking whippets to Ashton Gate?

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

Distance to travel. If you had to travel like us you'd take nowhere near as many

Catchment area, if you had a catchment area as small as ours you'd get no where near as many at home. 

I don't think our kits will ever be better than the promotion season. Those kits being so great almost gave the season a positive feel before it had even begun. Home kit was lovely with the collar and the purple and lime was loved by the players as much as by most fans and it was unique to us as a club.

Just now, Rascal said:

KW mentioned home support not away. 

Admittedly we have a bigger catchment area but we have two teams (sort of) not one. Another big thing is local football, think i'm right in saying we are one of if not the only major city where we have local football on a Saturday which takes thousand of support away from us and  the 15er's 

Archived