IGNORED

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Bristol City Match Day Thread

Random result to keep an eye on, Fulham at home to Villa. Want Fulham to win to keep the teams above them as honest as possible for as long as possible. Next round, Leeds are at Burton and Reading at Forest. Little worried if it comes down to it on last day of the season, Reading are away at Burton, are likely to be safe in the play offs, and could play the kids. Last four games they have Rotherham, Forest, Wigan and Burton!

Edited by cityexile

My first trip to Ewood was to see Chelsea play, with a friend from uni. On the bus from the station we saw a shop that had the simple, yet effective, storefront sign "I buy owt", with the translation for actual English speakers, "I buy anything" in small print below.

Worked with a lad from Blackburn: he drew a number 9 and wrote SHEARER on his dog's back with a permanent marker.

Just flitting through the BBC Sport website and came across this little gem:

Blackburn have met Bristol City twice before in league games on a Monday, scoring five goals in both games - a 5-2 win in 1909 and a 5-0 win in 1958.

By my reckoning we are due these Fu*@kers  a doing!......COYRs

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

100%.

Any team changes, unless enforced, would be moronic and indicate the tombola is fixed.

Theres a decent understanding in the team at the moment. Two up top and carry on

Agree, but LJ has already proven he is well capable of not doing what the vast majority think is sensible... lets just hope he does not tinker and revert to his preferred one up front cr@p handing Blackburn the initiative.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, cynic said:

A win would be excellent.

A draw would be good.

A defeat wouldn't be a disaster.

Ergo - go for it, two up top and full on attack.

Decent run of home wins has set up precisely what you outline.

Other results will be interesting today for us too; things could look a lot clearer Either way at 5 o'clock, i.e. a fair bit of work to do still, or relatively easy going final three.

Just now, Out of his pie crust said:

I would be surprised but incredibly pleased with a draw or win. Have a fear that Blackburn will play with an iron desire to win. 

I fear that its do or die for them even more than it is for you. If you are not up for this you will be 2 down in 10 minutes.