IGNORED

PRESTON REFUND

City_USA

4 hours ago, Red Rag said:

For the sake of £25 the club has made themselves look small time. Assume top earners get £15k A week thats around 4 seconds work for the privelidged. Shoot in foot springs to mind.

Apparently it's not the club's money being used to pay out refunds......unless they have already taken it from the players and have spotted a nice little fiddle by not refunded everyone who went.

4 hours ago, Red Rag said:

For the sake of £25 the club has made themselves look small time. Assume top earners get £15k A week thats around 4 seconds work for the privelidged. Shoot in foot springs to mind.

Careful there, you almost over reacted! Who exactly did the club look small time to?

They made a gesture of goodwill with certain stipulations, a complaint was made when these conditions couldn't be met and now the club has resolved it positively.

Just now, Buckeyed said:

Careful there, you almost over reacted! Who exactly did the club look small time to?

They made a gesture of goodwill with certain stipulations, a complaint was made when these conditions couldn't be met and now the club has resolved it positively.

Having to get the issue resolved on OTIB? Should it have come to that?

7 hours ago, Rob k said:

Angry orchard? 

Angry Orchard is the most popular right now, hate the crisp apple that every bar seems to have on tap but the Stone Dry is pretty good.

In Denver we have a great place called Stem Ciders that has some great options. Check them out if you see it

22 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

The right decision was made. As has been stated, the refund wasn't announced immediately after the loss(obviously). I can imagine many disappointed fans binning their tickets to a forgetful Tuesday night in Preston. Now if you paid for it with cash then obviously it's your only proof but any payments made online or over the phone should've been easy enough to sort. 

Hasn't Adam already said that those who purchased by those means, via the club, have been refunded..? 

4 hours ago, Buckeyed said:

The guy had clear proof of purchase, that should be that in my book. Trying to wriggle out of paying a mere £25 says to me small time. Glad the club saw the light and did the right thing. 

17 minutes ago, Red Rag said:

The guy had clear proof of purchase, that should be that in my book. Trying to wriggle out of paying a mere £25 says to me small time. Glad the club saw the light and did the right thing. 

Saw the light? Saw the sh*t storm coming more like

Just like the booking charge all over again, enough pressure by the fans and action is taken

(aware booking fee still applies but it is now advertised)

4 hours ago, City_USA said:

Angry Orchard is the most popular right now, hate the crisp apple that every bar seems to have on tap but the Stone Dry is pretty good.

In Denver we have a great place called Stem Ciders that has some great options. Check them out if you see it

I was in Florida for a holiday for the last few weeks, they were selling this everywhere, seemed ok and I was pleasantly surprised 

Archived