IGNORED

Scott Murray

bucksred

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I think its a case of the nationals being 2 steps behind local sports stories. Look at the Graydon thing last week, that was all miss quotes and 2 days out of date!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/3219491.stm

The very bottom story.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390...3500104,00.html

Another story saying the same half way down

http://www.getreading.co.uk/story.asp?intid=8129

This was in the local paper in reading.

Just seems to be another rumour which will never happen.

Edited by city nut

you cant afford £600,000! your losing about 4 million a year! your going to go bust soon! we have made a profit so far this season! :clap:

4 MILLION A YEAR.............UH NO!

LAST YEAR 1.9 MILLION PREVIOUS TO THAT 3 MILLION!

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!

HERES A FACT - BRISTOL CITY 2 SWINE TOWN 1

you cant afford £600,000! your losing about 4 million a year! your going to go bust soon! we have made a profit so far this season! :clap:

Look at Swine Town now, a few results at the start and with crowds up to an amazing 8000 and they were the Real Madrid of the second division, but as the league starts to settle down the pig towners crowds are on the slide back to normality of 6000, the only club going bust my friend is yours when you don't make the play offs yet again this year, you have gambled this year on Mooney and co, pray that it doesn't go tits up. :TheBird:

Guest City_till_i_die

Not long ago i saw scott in the town centre and had a chat with him about how he's doing at reading he said that the only thing he likes about it is the money he misses bristol because all his mates i.e bristol city team also he misses the club and he met his girlfreind in bristol and he doesnt want to leave bristol so i think that he would be willing to lower his wages and if we put the right bid in i think he would be more than happy to accept the offer. he's also turned up to the last couple of matches and i dare say he will be there tonight in the directors box surely he's showing an interest

fingers crossed :clap:

Guest Trev_The_Townie
After you have signed all those players? Not as if you get 20,000 a week. I think somebody is telling you porkies mate.

we need a crowd of 4,800 to breakeven. seeing as we have been well over that all season i think i can say we are in profit at the moment.

Mooney a gamble? all of our top players are on £1000 a week. which makes me think that our new board are doing a good job!

your losses only went down last season because you won the LDV and you got into the playoffs. If you don't do anything this year then you will be back to your normall 3 million a year loss!

"GOIN BUST GOIN BUST GOIN BUST!!"

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Yeah but when your the lower end of the table maybe you'll be wishing you could affored a better class of player.

Your squad has no quality, your fans are terrible, your towns a dump and your ground is about as appealing as herpes (which I hear is very common amongst swindon girls)

Guest Trev_The_Townie

Swindons a dump? when i walked to the game from the station i had never seen such a ###### hole! swindon is miles better than bristol! i think i counted about 15 smashed car windows on the way! people in bristol are druggies ad just general scum!

Our squad has no quality? mooney, parkin, miglioranzi, howard, evans, heywood, igoe would all walk straight into your team!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

The same team that beat you 2-1?

Igoe is the only player you've got that I'd pay for

Mooney on a free isn't a bad signing.

I can't imagine you saw 15 smashed up cars somehow, which way did you walk from Temple meads? Did you walk past the docks with shows a rich heritage (unlike swindon)

Did you see the big office buildings with company headquaters?

Has Swindon got a decent uni? no

Has Swindon got a diverse society? no

Is Swindon the fastest growing busines centre outside london? no

Is Swindon one of the top night spots in the country? no

Apart from a discount village and a football ground is there ANYTHING? to Swindon? Oh A roundabout!

Just for your information you Swindle scum bag, Bristol is the second wealthiest City in England behind London.

Swindon I'm afraid is one big car factory, so get back on the production line and build me a car!

STFC have no fans, your ground is a dump and we will finish higher than you in the league this season. 2-1.

T0sser.

Guest Trev_The_Townie

IS BRISTOL THE BIGGEST ###### HOLE I HAVE VISETED? YES!

i saw 15 smashed windows on my way to the ground! the amount of scum that i saw aswell. unbeleivable! about 3 dead dogs as well on te side of the roads!

"BRISTOL IS A #### HOLE, BRISTOL IS A #### HOLE LA LA LA LA!!"

Guest Trev_The_Townie

Ah half term again Trevor?

If you honestly believe that your club is breaking even on crowds of 4'800 then I think your deluding yourself!

I expect what they have stated, a bit like City, is that they have bugetted for crowds of 4'800

Watch your language by the way :clap:

No they said 4,800 to break even you ######. its cos we don't pay our players over the odds like your lot.

i saw 15 smashed windows on my way to the ground! the amount of scum that i saw aswell. unbeleivable! about 3 dead dogs as well on te side of the roads!

:Sleep12: Please go back to school...

Guest Champagne Football

Hmmm 3 dead dogs? I will be honest here you actually made me laugh with that. Your points of view are welcome and I will listen to them but seriously mate you should look at what you have written. You haven't put any valid points across or made any credible observations. All you have done is insult us with abusive language and ridiculous accusations such as Bristol is a dump blah blah.

Maybe you should apologise and all may well be forgiven. I don't care if you are eight years old, even they know where to draw the line and you have seemingly passed it. If you want an arguement/fight I know a lot of people who live in Henbury who would be eager to exchange abusive slurs with you. If you don't wish for an event like this to happen just keep quiet and play on your playstation or some other form of entertainment.

Hmmm 3 dead dogs? I will be honest here you actually made me laugh with that. Your points of view are welcome and I will listen to them but seriously mate you should look at what you have written. You haven't put any valid points across or made any credible observations. All you have done is insult us with abusive language and ridiculous accusations such as Bristol is a dump blah blah.

Maybe you should apologise and all may well be forgiven. I don't care if you are eight years old, even they know where to draw the line and you have seemingly passed it. If you want an arguement/fight I know a lot of people who live in Henbury who would be eager to exchange abusive slurs with you. If you don't wish for an event like this to happen just keep quiet and play on your playstation or some other form of entertainment.

3 dead dogs?! Have to say that made me smile quite a bit too :clap: