IGNORED

Scott Murray

bucksred

• Admin

Oh dear, oh dear..

Appears it must be half term again, with the usual nonsense rants from down the M4.

Interesting that he refers to Bristol being full of druggies, well lets look at Park North, now this area is a poo hole and is wall to wall druggies !

Then the walk from Swindon to the ground down Manchester Road, now if you were old enough to realise what goes on in that area, you would realise that your ground is no where near in a better area !

By the way, how is that desperate Town's bid to become a City going, oh yea that fell apart as well. Almost as quickly as your season has :Laugh4:

Tommy who ?

people in bristol are druggies ad just general scum!

Firstly, you imbecile, learn to spell.

Secondly, if you are to come onto what must be a forum made in Utopia compared with your poor excuse for a get together of a forum, then do have the decency not to call Bristolians 'scum'.

It is obvious this is a word you must be used to using when dealing with your every day life in ####don, not to mention 'druggies'.

So tottle off now to your hovel of a dwelling, slip in whatever it is you use to pickle your 'brain', or what's left of it, and drop off to sleep.

Having lived near Swineden, you lot should really keep quiet how good your dung heap is, cos compared to it even Watford looks a good place to be!!! Love your freindly local customs, druggies & losers, flowing sewers, Brunel Rooms and your claim to fame: Magic Roundabout!!, and you do meet the nicest people in Hondas, mostly ancient ones doing 40 everywhere, and the Village Green, even the Mem has more atmosphere!!!!!!! :Cheeky22: :( :AquaCount:

IS BRISTOL THE BIGGEST ###### HOLE I HAVE VISETED?  YES!

i saw 15 smashed windows on my way to the ground! the amount of scum that i saw aswell. unbeleivable! about 3 dead dogs as well on te side of the roads!

"BRISTOL IS A #### HOLE, BRISTOL IS A #### HOLE LA LA LA LA!!"

Yes we can only apologise for the behavior of the rovers supporters but how would you feel seeing your team lose every game?