IGNORED

Tammy Abraham

Red Army 75

Well his last game for us on Sunday. He had been a revelation for city . And without his goals IMO we would be in league 1 next season . No doubt. He is going to be a massive miss on and off the pitch. And I am truly going to miss watching him play. The ovation he will get on Sunday in front of a full Ashton gate is going to be something special. Good luck Tammy in the future. Top man 

• Admin

In the past we've chanted "sign him on" to a number of loan signings but in my 30 years of watching city Tammy has easily been the most influencial player I've seen. The last game of the season is always a sad day but extra sad seeing the end of Tammy.

Who would have thought that lad who scuffed that last minute winner at Burton would have been such a revelation

If the FA want to get a decent crowd for the U21's pretty soon perhaps they should look no further than bringing Tammy back 

Just now, swanker said:

Whether he goes on to greater things or not, the ovation he'll receive on Sunday will be something special for a youngster. i hope he's appreciated as much at his next club. 

I don't think that would be possible.

AND - despite his awesome talent, he is really grounded and seems like a very nice person.

Certainly that is true if the interview on City Player (put up this week) is anything to go by.

As Dolly says, surely LJ will take him off just before the end on Sunday and then a standing ovation with everyone belting out "Oh, Tammy, Tammy" would be a fitting send off. 

I am certain he will be playing in the PL next season - probably for a smaller club, before he goes back to Chelsea and claims his 1st team place. 

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

Well his last game for us on Sunday. He had been a revelation for city . And without his goals IMO we would be in league 1 next season . No doubt. He is going to be a massive miss on and off the pitch. And I am truly going to miss watching him play. The ovation he will get on Sunday in front of a full Ashton gate is going to be something special. Good luck Tammy in the future. Top man 

Can see him coming off for Mclowskey after 75 mins. Standing ovation

26 minutes ago, pillred said:

I don't think that would be possible.

It makes you wonder? I'm sure he's got a bright future ahead of him but if is next destination is the prem i can't see him banging them in for fun like he did this season. 

1 hour ago, phantom said:

In the past we've chanted "sign him on" to a number of loan signings but in my 30 years of watching city Tammy has easily been the most influencial player I've seen. The last game of the season is always a sad day but extra sad seeing the end of Tammy.

Who would have thought that lad who scuffed that last minute winner at Burton would have been such a revelation

If the FA want to get a decent crowd for the U21's pretty soon perhaps they should look no further than bringing Tammy back 

........to Ashton Gate?

8 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

OTT OTIB...he's good, but all this talk about England, no he is no where good enough at the moment, Rashford Kane Wellbeck, need I go on? Love him to come back here, but if he doesn't life goes on let's see what other diamond we can unearth.  

For someone so positive about the manager you're a bit miserable about one of the top talents that have pulled on a City shirt in the last 40 years.

44 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I for one hope he gets subbed with 10 minutes to play, so he can get his own round of applause from all of us. 

Ordinarily, I'd say 10 minutes before the end was too early and over that time he might score again....

And then I remember. I sit in the Dolman and I too would like to congratulate him on being mint.

So I approve of the 80th minute switch.

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

For someone so positive about the manager you're a bit miserable about one of the top talents that have pulled on a City shirt in the last 40 years.

Not at all, but I have to be realistic too, he is not a City player, so I won't go over board about him, and as much as I rate the player he is not probably ever going to be an England regular. 

He has been an inspiration, great personality and clearly loves it here, that is written all over his face, 

Andy Cole, Shaun Goater, Bob Taylor, all as good, and probably better, as said I won't go over board, but you can ;)  

Just now, 1bristolcity said:

Not at all, but I have to be realistic too, he is not a City player, so I won't go over board about him, and as much as I rate the player he is not probably ever going to be an England regular. 

He has been an inspiration, great personality and clearly loves it here, that is written all over his face, 

Andy Cole, Shaun Goater, Bob Taylor, all as good, and probably better, as said I won't go over board, but you can ;)  

Maybe it's after the dross of some of this season, I'm projecting!

Hope he does go all the way though, seems a lovely lad.

Just now, 1bristolcity said:

He's only 19. I believe he's likely to equal of the above, if he can steer clear of injuries

Archived