IGNORED

Head2Head quiz: The Final

TheCulturalBomb

Absolutely fewking brilliant. 

Watched it at least 3 times and cried with laughter. Loved all the hamming up and overacting.

Highlights included:

Flint says 'no no no' again.

Matty Taylor - Flinty has 5 words in his vocab.

Pack not putting his motor in gear.

Everyone taking the piss out of Mark Perrow for wearing a suit. 

Please please please @AdamB (Don't think Mr Perrow is on here) stuff what LJ said and do it again next year with staff included too (LJ, Macca, Scotty, Holden, Donna, Rhys, Jeff etc) or maybe a staff special whilst on pre-season tour?

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

3 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Thought it was quite funny and lighthearted . Expect they enjoyed it seeing the pressure everyone has been under . What's the answer to the 200 day question doing my head in 

July 19th 

Answers are in the drop down caption bit if you view it on YouTube.

I loved the suit based banter, and Joe Bryan's reaction to being told that maybe he wanted Marlon to win so he could say he lost to the overall winner again. Also, the genuine shock that Flint made the final...the amount that immediately said "Marlon" without blinking when asked who would win, really tickled me!

Brilliant. Well done everyone involcved throughout the season, and the final alone is worth a watch even if you haven't seen any of the others. Hope to see more of this sort of stuff.

11 minutes ago, grifty said:

Yeah, always watch these that come out. You get to capture some of the players characters coming out, and this was really well done and good fun.

I think if this sort of thing was done by other clubs say Premier League clubs, people would love it, something fun and a bit original.

2 minutes ago, Lordofthebling said:

I just wish they'd somehow put the correct answers on the screen, drives me mad if both of them got it wrong and I have to then google the correct answer... !

:grr:

If you watch it on YouTube you'll have no such worries

I enjoyed watching that. Maybe the club could invest in "subtitling" these videos in the future for the deaf folk like me, YouTubes "auto captions" are horrible and massively get it wrong, was a real struggle to get what was said at times. Who could I forward this suggestion to? Also is there anyone on here who'd be happy to collaborate and provide 3rd party support to subtitling these videos (this requires BCFC on their part to enable 3rd party subtitles in the options whilst uploading to YouTube) Be a MASSIVE help, if they did it for interviews as well.

It'll be a great step in accessibility. Where I work provide them for their deaf/hard of hearing staff whenever we have to watch DVD's for future info about the company.

1 hour ago, RedHairedRed said:

Look in the description the answers are all there.

Thankfully they were somewhere, putting the question on screen but not the answers??? I never had a clue on some of them, plus YouTubes auto captions never got it either, so, I'm glad the answers were there somewhere.

Archived