IGNORED

Just seen Harry on news....

10 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

He can shove his cockney tactics!!, shove his cockney tactics!! shove his cockney tactics up his brum!

Sorry me and the boys up the pub and we just came up with the above :drunk2:.....

First proposed song I've seen on OTIB that I would sing!

23 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

He can shove his cockney tactics!!, shove his cockney tactics!! shove his cockney tactics up his brum!

Sorry me and the boys up the pub and we just came up with the above :drunk2:.....

8 minutes ago, redsince1994 said:

First proposed song I've seen on OTIB that I would sing!

Waiting for @Robbored's classic response...

55 minutes ago, RobArnold10 said:

If they come for a win they're going to be in for a bit of a shock, given how we've been playing at home as of late! 

He has to be right however.

A draw is completely useless to them. If they win they are safe whatever the other teams do. If they do not win, they are safe if one if the other teams fails to win. In that sense, a draw is as good as a defeat.

55 minutes ago, RobArnold10 said:

If they come for a win they're going to be in for a bit of a shock, given how we've been playing at home as of late! 

They have to go for the win though don't they in case other results go against them. Draw's no good for them if Forest and Blackburn win. I'm really looking forward to Sunday, nice relaxing game for us, chance to finish a crap season on a high note and  hopefully we can put a few past them, Tammy gets top scorer and we can watch the Brummies squirm! 

10 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

For those of you who may have forgotten... 'arry is not a wheeler and dealer. He is a ******* football manager. A ******* football manger, OK

why does 44f ing 2 end up ********* ?

Let's just hope that that Redknapp (weird, really weird surname btw, for such an English, Cockeney geeza british type of a bloke from London to have) forgotten what i was saying .. i'll come back

10 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Let's just hope that that Redknapp (weird, really weird surname btw, for such an English, Cockeney geeza british type of a bloke from London to have) forgotten what i was saying .. i'll come back

I often take a Red nap in the afternoon.

Leave It , Rudolph.

15 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

And he's clearly stated they are going for the win, so hopefully will be a very open game!  Lots of goals??

Brum will be up for it tomorrow that's for sure. We just need to create the atmosphere to scare the (whatever) out of them.

10 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

On the contrary, it's very much a historic London name for carrot tops. A quick Google shows H's family probably descends from some late mediaeval London mercers (cloth merchants).

12 hours ago, Leveller said:

On the contrary, it's very much a historic London name for carrot tops. A quick Google shows H's family probably descends from some late mediaeval London mercers (cloth merchants).

Where is Sweden red when you need him... I think his name basically means Red head or something like that ..  like to think he's red FACED tomorrow and twitching away like he likes to

17 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Where is Sweden red when you need him... I think his name basically means Red head or something like that ..  like to think he's red FACED tomorrow and twitching away like he likes to

Depends on who you are for some reason we have quite a few Swedish followers I am surprised but grateful 

Archived