IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Birmingham City Match Day Thread

3 hours ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Not really, Tammy is a talent but still a punt to allow him to lead the front line but he did that remarkably and no reason that LJ can't do this again next season along with strengthening a couple of other positions

A disaster would've been relegation... but I guess you needed to vent after weeks of decent results.

What a quite unnecessary and rather silly comment.  Please see my reports on Brighton game.  I doubt you will because that would prevent you making such personal attacks.

Just accept that not all lifetime supporters agree with you

18 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

What a quite unnecessary and rather silly comment.  Please see my reports on Brighton game.  I doubt you will because that would prevent you making such personal attacks.

Just accept that not all lifetime supporters agree with you

Personal attacks? Where exactly in this post have I attacked you? Laughable :laughcont:

What I find unneccesary is the comment you made that we will not apparently do anything business wise in the summer for the upcoming season, that everything seemingly will be a disaster which is absolutely ridiculous with no real foresight as we have just ended this season, yet you are predicting your usual doom and gloom.

As for your 'lifetime supporters' jibe... is that supposed to be some superior comment? Why not just write supporters?  Lauding it because you supported the club whatever years! If you don't agree with me fine, it is a forum. I couldn't care less whether you supported the club 60 years or 60 minutes... I find that the posts you have put up far too negative with no real substance behind them especially recently.

And if you find that the post is a personal attack then go ahead and report me to the mods, fine by me. You'll be doing me a favour

Edited by Emperor Palpatine
16 hours ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Personal attacks? Where exactly in this post have I attacked you? Laughable :laughcont:

What I find unneccesary is the comment you made that we will not apparently do anything business wise in the summer for the upcoming season, that everything seemingly will be a disaster which is absolutely ridiculous with no real foresight as we have just ended this season, yet you are predicting your usual doom and gloom.

As for your 'lifetime supporters' jibe... is that supposed to be some superior comment? Why not just write supporters?  Lauding it because you supported the club whatever years! If you don't agree with me fine, it is a forum. I couldn't care less whether you supported the club 60 years or 60 minutes... I find that the posts you have put up far too negative with no real substance behind them especially recently.

And if you find that the post is a personal attack then go ahead and report me to the mods, fine by me. You'll be doing me a favour

WOW calm down mate, seasons over and we stayed up  CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:colder: Have a good summer Emperor

• Like 1
On 5/7/2017 at 14:37, Dorset_Cider said:

Immaterial ........ you do not have to go to matches to support a club.

I agree but that completely misses my point, with respect.

I'm just objecting to people who assess our performances (and sometimes attempt to analyse them) based purely on radio commentaries or second hand opinions from other posters.

I have a lot of time for expat fans and others who use OTIB to follow the team, but not when they occasionally try to lecture me about games I've seen and they patently haven't.

22 hours ago, Keep Right On said:

Brum fan here. Just wanted to say fair play for the applause in the 35th minute for Mark Gaines, the B'ham fan who passed away following a stroke at our last home game. Much appreciated by us all. Well done Bristol City.

And fair play to you for your vocal support. It went a bit quiet in the last half hour though - you must have been on tenterhooks (putting it politely).