IGNORED

The Tammy Thank You Thread

Dorset_Cider

He was hurt in that first half challenge - Most players on loan with a very bright future ahead of them would have been quite happy to end the season there and then

Thought the fact he got himself back on there summed the lad up

Seemed more dissapointed than anyone by the defeat , as he normally has

:clap:

Missed this quote of his recently

Sums him up,really

The rest of the Squad please take note

"Loans are a different experience for everyone but the mentality you have to have is not to feel relaxed. You have to have a mindset that you're going to try harder and work harder than anyone," he added.

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

He's on a flight to Dubai tonight for a break - Has the U23 Euros on the horizon (Hopefully)

What is it with Dubai?  Went for work and it was a horrendous place, like Bluewater or The Trafford centre but 50 degree heat.

You honestly couldn't pay me to go back again.

Top player, top guy.

Hope he gets all the success- he deserves it. Watched from higher up yesterday and noticed it even more...his movement was on such a different wavelength have to say, runs he had made well ahead of our players thinking and that's not a slight on the rest of our players more of a huge compliment to Tammy, he has a bright bright future I firmly believe.

Have to agree with all the comments on this thread. The lad is an utter professional - he put senior seasoned squad players to shame. He was just about the only player in a city shirt willing to put in a true shift yesterday. So impressed with his attitude and behaviour - and he deserves to reach the top, which I firmly believe he will. It was a pleasure to watch him in a city shirt, he showed more commitment than the majority of the squad combined. Surely thats how every professional footballer should behave. He is a credit to himself and too his parents. Thankyou Tammy - all City fans wish you the very best, and when you start banging the goals in for England in a year or two's time we will all be cheering you on !

Thanks for a great season.... please come back next season! But assuming you won't be here - good luck and I'll look forward to seeing you in an England shirt soon. 

Ps my 9 year old daughter is a little bit in love with you!

:blink:

18 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Bless him

Twas OUR privilege Tammy

Boy is class - footballer and person

IMG_1064.PNG

Ah, but if you read carefully between the lines he is really saying that LJ hasn't got clue  and should have been sacked, but only remained int he job because he's best mates with the owner.

You mean he didn't really say that? ! :whistle:

P.S. I meant to add that I hope that by training alongside and playing with this young man, all our young players have realised what can be achieved, not just by having talent, but by also having the ability to work hard, and have dedication and comittment.

3 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Ah, but if you read carefully between the lines he is really saying that LJ hasn't got clue  and should have been sacked, but only remained int he job because he's best mates with the owner.

You mean he didn't really say that? ! :whistle:

P.S. I meant to add that I hope that by training alongside and playing with this young man, all our young players have realised what can be achieved, not just by having talent, but by also having the ability to work hard, and have dedication and comittment.

Well,done for using the Thank Tammy thread into a pitiful effort at some sort of point scoring

21 hours ago, Ram Srinivas said:

So good to see that y'all love him so much, and that the feelings are mutual. I've frequented this forum a lot during the course of the season, will continue to do so next season regardless of which club he's at! Happy you've stayed up :)

Blimey. You stayed away from any threads with "Lee Johnson" or "midget/dwarf" or "bedsheet" in the title, though?

32 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Well,done for using the Thank Tammy thread into a pitiful effort at some sort of point scoring

My tongue was wedged firmly in my cheek when posting - not looking to score any points. Ive commented many times that I have had serious doubts about LJ while things were going wrong, and he has a lot still to prove.

However, I have spent months reading post after post when every comment made by owner or head coach appears to have been translated, interpreted  and twisted to a meaning that suits the posters  arguments against LJ, SL and the club.

Archived