IGNORED

Anyone to pick off from the relegated Championship clubs ?

Major Isewater

here's some of the players I wouldn't mind us signing , not necessarily improvements on our players though:

Max Power , Sam Morsy, Omar Bogle, Nick Powell, Gilbey, Bryne, James (Wigan)

Jon Taylor, Anthony Forde (Rotherham)

Lenihan, Mulgrew (Blackburn)

Have a feeling wages would be an issue plus they're getting on a bit so don't quite meet with the 5 pillars but both Jermaine Defoe and Stuart Downing would do a good job for us ;)

Edit - I have now read the title properly and see it says Champinship clubs. What a pillock. That's what you get for trying to be a clever sod!

Would like to think we'd be interested in Bogle and Gilbey although both are youngsters and potentially more for the future which could be a worry as we need some experience. Always rated Byrne when he was at Swindle and would like to see him at City.

Instead of getting players from teams not good enough at this level, look upwards. Will Newcastle, Brighton and whoever wins the playoff be getting rid of players who are OK for the Championship, but not good enough for the Prem?

23 minutes ago, 22A said:

Instead of getting players from teams not good enough at this level, look upwards. Will Newcastle, Brighton and whoever wins the playoff be getting rid of players who are OK for the Championship, but not good enough for the Prem?

I follow your logic however Tammy played for us and we were a loss away from going down .

Does that make Tammy a bad player or is it something else that caused our lack of success ? 

1 hour ago, Stockwood gate said:

Always liked Dan burn at Wigan if Flint leaves and okay on loan Sam Gallagher at Blackburn looks very good 

Gallagher would be a very good option, and would give us more goals that Djuric I suspect.

4 hours ago, 22A said:

Newcastle players on prem wages so a no go IMO, 

Brighton have a fairly small squad but they are looking to add a striker so either Sammy B or Hemed Could be allowed to leave... 

I also like the look of the winger they had who scored at AG, Jamie Murphy? but that's a long shot to get him in! 

The play offs are the same, Fulham have a small squad as do Sheff Wed (wouldn't mind hooper up front though wages would be high) Huddersfield have a team of loanees and Reading have massively overachieved this season although their fans don't seem to like Gunter at RB who is miles ahead of Little defensively if he becomes available he would fit right in!

21 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Gallagher would be a very good option, and would give us more goals that Djuric I suspect.

Djuric is a out and out target man can't compare him to Gallagher although wouldn't mind seeing them play together! 

Dear Tammy,

I can not thank you enough for keeping our football club up in the Championship.

In my opinion you are up there with top five players of our club in all times - after one season as a very young man.

I trust our roads will cross again. Until that I will folllow your progress closely.

If Mr. Spaggetti got a brain you will be the Chelsea nr. 9 next season.

Best of luck.

Cheers

Tommy

For us from the players that fit our recruitment criteria, I'd like to think we are interested in and going for .......

BRFC

Ryan Nayambe. 19 year old right back.

Connor Mahoney. 20 Year old right winger OOC

WAFC

Alex Gilbey.22 Year old box to box midfielder. 

4 minutes ago, Rascal said:

For us from the players that fit our recruitment criteria, I'd like to think we are interested in and going for .......

BRFC

WAFC

We were linked with Gilbey last summer. Scored against us in the first game of the season in one of those ironic football moments. 

I would imagine the younger players might want to stay on so they get first team football.

6 minutes ago, Rascal said:

BRFC

WAFC

You better hope LJ doesn't see your post, or there'll be bids in for them by tomorrow morning. 

9 hours ago, WRERE said:

here's some of the players I wouldn't mind us signing , not necessarily improvements on our players though:

Max Power , Sam Morsy, Omar Bogle, Nick Powell, Gilbey, Bryne, James (Wigan)

Jon Taylor, Anthony Forde (Rotherham)

Lenihan, Mulgrew (Blackburn)

Max Power as in one of Homer Simpson's alter egos?

21 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Any of their managers worth a punt?! 

Oh, and before the 'LJ Protection League' and 'OTIB Censorship Squad' leap in to condemn me....I'm joking!

What has Lee ever done to you personally? That is horrible abuse wishing a man out of a job! Hang your head in shame! :bruce_h4h:

The great man valiantly led us through the worst run in the history of our historic club and whoever shows anger or emotion against this needs to burnt at the stake 

:P

Archived