IGNORED

Retained list

55 minutes ago, phantom said:

Believe yesterday was the last day they are all in this season - most are off on a team holiday today

I'm certain they are in today, but not for long as you say the holidays have begun. Will be interesting to see who has gone. .

35 minutes ago, RedM said:

My feeling is they both will stay, Little is more doubtful that Wilbs who I'm certain will stay.

If Wilbs is offered another year as a player I'd be surprised but he might get offered a coaching role. He's apparently a positive influence around the dressing room.

25 minutes ago, Robbored said:

If Wilbs is offered another year as a player I'd be surprised but he might get offered a coaching role. He's apparently a positive influence around the dressing room.

I don't think anyone would be at all surprised if he goes into coaching one day, if fact the surprise would be if he didn't. I thought he would be going to another club to do this, but let's wait and see shall we.

• Admin
27 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Or maybe move nearer back home?

I'm not sure he wants to go into coaching - sure he was more interested in becoming an agent

28 minutes ago, Robbored said:

His RB interview a while back seemed to suggest that he felt he still had a few seasons before he hung his boots up. 

Can't see him being a player here atm so imagine he'll be off to Wigan for a 1 year deal and do his coaching badges. Expect he will return in a year or two once he has them.

If Wilbs is released or he decides to retire, I think he would make a real positive impact on the coaching team. He seems to be a great influence on the youngsters and think he will have the same presence as Wade Elliot did. Just a thought.

4 hours ago, Robbored said:

Maybe he'll be offered another year with view to completing his coaching badges and then given a non playing role behind the scenes... 

Think Wilbs can still do another year. Either here or at L1/L2 level. Not sure on Little. Can't help but think, like so many others before him, he was just playing out of his skin to earn a contract. As soon as he gets one we'll be left wondering why we didn't look for a new RB. 

I thought Wilbraham had done a lot of coaching courses/badges already. 

If he's interested I'm pretty sure there will be something for him. ML is difficult back to form right at the end of his contract. Personally I like him it's a matter of form and whether he is over the injury completely. 

The most interesting thing is if City tell anyone in contract they are not in the current plans and they are put on the transfer list. (Do we still have those) 

Would anyone be really surprised if they saw the following starting eleven for the first game of next season:

Frankie

Taylor Moore  Wright   Mags   JB

Josh B    Marlon   Korey    Pato

MT      Milan

Subs. Bobby Reid, Lucic, Vyner, McCoulsky, Hegeler, Wilbs, COD

Disappointed perhaps but surprised?

10 hours ago, RedM said:

My feeling is they both will stay, Little is more doubtful that Wilbs who I'm certain will stay.

Interesting RedM - is that a big hunch or do you have a reason ( Wouldn't be surprised if you've spoken to him ;) ) for your confidence ?

(Persoally I hope you're right :fingerscrossed:)

9 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Would anyone be really surprised if they saw the following starting eleven for the first game of next season:

Frankie

MT      Milan

Taylor Moore CAN play right back. But isn't a right back. 

In fact that team is near on nothing how I'd expect us to start come the season opener.

On a personal note, if joe Bryan is starting at any position I think I'd have to question whether the manager is worthy of his job. Athlete not footballer player. Imho. 

2 minutes ago, aller g said:

In fact that team is near on nothing how I'd expect us to start come the season opener.

On a personal note, if joe Bryan is starting at any position I think I'd have to question whether the manager is worthy of his job. Athlete not footballer player. Imho. 

I know TM isn`t a RB which is why I asked would you be surprised to see it not would you expect to - none of us want to see it and hopefully we won`t!

31 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Frankie

MT      Milan

Pato is a bit ambitious but I guess he hasn't really performed for a number of years and was a disappointment at Milan...

Wages could be an issue

40 minutes ago, aller g said:

He's not much of an athlete. Struggles to get back in position after a forray foward. Jog, jog, jog. And it's not like Albert say, who had a similar issue but at least belted forward at pace.

Archived