IGNORED

Tony Robinson - proper dude.

lenred

4 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

You can't leave it on that cliffhanger! What happens with Lou's mum!?

She needed to clean the house and sort the dogs. Then a little later she reached for her ciggies when Tony broke the good news. All good! 

Went upto Selhurst park a few years back. We weren't playing too bad under Benny , but we had a soft underbelly and were conceding far too many goals. If I remember rightly the demi-god that was Soren Anderson scored a great goal , but somehow we managed to lose 2-1. Tony was sat next to me the whole game and was up and down like a wh0re5 nickers. A proper supporter and a decent bloke.

30 minutes ago, harry may said:

Went upto Selhurst park a few years back. We weren't playing too bad under Benny , but we had a soft underbelly and were conceding far too many goals. If I remember rightly the demi-god that was Soren Anderson scored a great goal , but somehow we managed to lose 2-1. Tony was sat next to me the whole game and was up and down like a wh0re5 nickers. A proper supporter and a decent bloke.

I was at that game also

3 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Don't doubt his commitment to our club....but he has never hidden his support for Spurs and Stoke City - most recently when he was interviewed on Talksport by Hawksbee and Jacobs....

Well he was an Essex boy and a Spurs fan who only converted when he moved to Bristol, to work, in his twenties. Stoke, because his first wife happened to Stoke's chairman's daughter.

I happen to be in the middle of reading it too. 

Its full of name drops, as most showbiz biogs are, but none the worse for that.

8 hours ago, Leveller said:

Well he was an Essex boy and a Spurs fan who only converted when he moved to Bristol, to work, in his twenties. Stoke, because his first wife happened to Stoke's chairman's daughter.

I happen to be in the middle of reading it too. 

Its full of name drops, as most showbiz biogs are, but none the worse for that.

I haven't read his book...

On 5/18/2017 at 13:12, Red7Rob said:

I saw him filming by the Thames a few years ago. I went straight up to him and started talking City. He happily joined in. Very nice guy!

I think he lives in London now so doesnt get to the Gate much.

When I was forced to live in London for 6 months I don't think I missed a home game.

He'll get to AG if he really wants to.

Perhaps he's having a bit of time out from City?

14 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

When I was forced to live in London for 6 months I don't think I missed a home game.

He'll get to AG if he really wants to.

Perhaps he's having a bit of time out from City?

He was at QPR away this season so still attends when he can. Think it's just a case of him being very busy the past year touring and publicising his book

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

He was at QPR away this season so still attends when he can. Think it's just a case of him being very busy the past year touring and publicising his book

Good to hear it, thought perhaps he wasn't a big LJ fan.

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

He`s been doing an awful lot of WW1 commemorative stuff together with the Blackadder anniversary things too. His time must be at a bit of a premium ATM.

Stood next to him in the pouring rain away at Bournemouth for a night game back when we still got put on the terracing behind the goal. He is a real fan, believe me.

Archived