IGNORED

Famara Diedhiou [Merged] And now signed!!!

Edge1981

Question is, who out there has exceptional quality when crossing the ball and fits in with all our criteria for player requirements?

do we look abroad where technical ability shines through and cost is low or is there someone in blight that has the qualities for 'ahem' not too much money?

6 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

Question is, who out there has exceptional quality when crossing the ball and fits in with all our criteria for player requirements?

do we look abroad where technical ability shines through and cost is low or is there someone in blight that has the qualities for 'ahem' not too much money?

Abroad I reckon. Wouldn't be surprised to see a French or Italian speaker to help on that right hand side and also to communicate when to make runs to Djuric/Diedhiou.

10 minutes ago, ooRya said:

Seriously?

Admittedly he started well when he came last season, but after that I thought he was awful. Too slow, always turning backwards and looked disinterested.  

Great set piece delivery mind. We could really do with someone who has that in their locker.

1 minute ago, ciderbeans said:

I hear dani ceballos is available for 10 mill from real betis :laugh:

honeatly though, does anyone know of any foreign right wingers that possess the quality we need and that could be a realistic target? My knowledge of the foreign market is non-existent really

Apart from if they're good on FIFA 17 :P

3 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

Genuinely, football manager and FIFA is how I have gained knowledge on players over the years. I play less of both now but it helps to a degree. Fifa less so of course!

Football Manager genuinely isn't that bad a source for base level player knowledge. Compiled by fans and experts who know their stuff. FIFA is nonsense for players outside of the top divisions.

Archived