IGNORED

Famara Diedhiou [Merged] And now signed!!!

Edge1981

On a side note, I'd also say it's notable that The Bristol Post is yet to run with the confirmation story, I'd say that shows just how much 'inside knowledge' they now have at the club!! Just picking up bits from other news sources or forums & Twitter!!

Any, looks like a great signing & a real positive for the club to be able to attract him here. I really hope he's a massive success & we're able to keep him here for longer than a season.

Welcome Famara, I hope you enjoy the next chapter of your career & life.

£5.3m! Wow. I suspect this gives the club more room for bargaining when we eventually sell him on - if we bought him for £5m, clubs will understand they will have to pay far above that to purchase him from us, which is only a good thing.

Excited to see him play for us. He looks an absolute brute and will be a real handful for defences. He and Djuric would be one hell of a physical strike partnership!

Just now, Flagon said:

Great to be getting business done quickly. Can't wait for season to start. LJ said he would like 4 quality signings so will be interesting to see who is next. Really need someone now who can consistently cross a ball in.

And someone who can catch one 

Just now, RumRed said:

Oh no, I'm getting my annual pre season over confidence again.  Can you get something for it like you do with a flu jab?

Welcome btw!

That'll soon wear off after a couple  of defeats in pre season friendly's.

Great to hear City will splash the cash and will look outside Britain for team strengthening. One fly in the ointment though; as Famara is a Senegalese international, will he be missing in January for the Africa Cup of Nations? On the plus side, the next ACoN is in 2019, so plenty of time for advance planning.

Archived