IGNORED

Football Manager 2017

ollywhyte

Ordered the new one so going to stop playing FM17.

This year is the first time ever I've got someone to beat Atyeo's goal scoring record! A Costa Rican region called Alexander Gonzalez picked up in the 3rd season for £1.2m. He scored just over 400 goals in 600 games. I was 19 years in or so and never won the Premier League, but would finish top 4 every year. I became the current Arsenal! Won the Champions League once, FA and League cup 3-4 times. Wasn't really that successful but we had £200million in the bank a brand new 47,000 stadium (called Bristol City Stadium...). Played a total of 560 hours and completed 41/86 achievements. I'm proud to say I only had one save the whole year!

4 hours ago, hodge said:

Sounds like some interesting developments, complete overhaul of the scouting system supposedly to be more realistic to how clubs do it, analysts going to be more important as well, nice for them to get some recognition. 

https://fminside.net/fm18-feature-video-screenshots/

They had to do something with the staff, they brought them into the game but didn’t actually have them do anything with regards to how they affected the game so it was basically a waste of time looking into their ratings etc because it made no difference.

And was there actually a difference between any of the scouts? It seemingly made little difference who you employed, they would find the same players, whether it will help to make the transfer situation a bit more realistic remains to be seen but the likelihood of Bristol City signing the future ‘Messi’ is very slim (non existent) until we make the Premier League & have a proper scouting set-up put in place anyway, especially while we’re just a Championship club but on the flip side, I guess that’s what makes the game so great because it is possible to dream with regards to who you sign & then keep an eye out in a few years time in the real world to see how that ‘wonder kid’ has actually developed.

Archived