IGNORED

Samuel Armenteros

BCFC OF SWEDEN

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

I didnt mention you at all, I responded to a comment where you were.

From memory the "**** with this bullsh*t" was after you had tagged me into a thread I hadnt commented on at the time and had a dig at me, there was certainly at least one occasion where you did that, so to not expect any ire for doing so would be a very foolish thing.

No, I replied directly to a post you placed on a thread....and I replied with polite and calm language...but I disagreed with your view so you unleashed your tirade of abuse.....anyway, enough of this....

Boys, just go outside and have a fight, or kiss and make up...

None of this has anything to do with Armenteros, so take it to private message instead of airing dirty laundry here. None of us are interested in hearing it.

For what it's worth I went to see an MLS game a few months ago and the defending standard was a joke. Certainly not indicative of whether or not we should have taken Armenteros on.

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

No, I replied directly to a post you placed on a thread....and I replied with polite and calm language...but I disagreed with your view so you unleashed your tirade of abuse.....anyway, enough of this....

No you didnt.

Here is the post in question

That was my first post in over a week (post 131 on the thread) after you tagged me into a thread I had not commented on.

So much for "only dealing in facts".

4 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

No you didnt.

Here is the post in question

That was my first post in over a week (post 131 on the thread) after you tagged me into a thread I had not commented on.

So much for "only dealing in facts".

That isn’t the post ‘in question’ - although you also chose to use foul language on that thread too...have a look at your reply to my response to you on Feb 18 on the Leeds United Match Day thread....tirade of abuse to a perfectly reasonable post, you just couldn’t accept that I disagreed with you....just have a look...my original reply to you is post no 466 on the thread....your reply to my post is post no 486 on the same thread....then have a glance at post no 540 on that thread....no need to reply again though, it’s boring now....

24 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

That isn’t the post ‘in question’ - although you also chose to use foul language on that thread too...have a look at your reply to my response to you on Feb 18 on the Leeds United Match Day thread....tirade of abuse to a perfectly reasonable post, you just couldn’t accept that I disagreed with you....just have a look...my original reply to you is post no 466 on the thread....your reply to my post is post no 486 on the same thread....then have a glance at post no 540 on that thread....no need to reply again though, it’s boring now....

I'll reply because (once again) reality eludes you.

I said to "**** off with that bullsh*t" because you opened with a statement which was untrue, while trying to use it as a way to dismiss the post I had made. A very dishonest approach by you.

As for the "tirade of abuse" I take it you are referring to "the difference is I'm not an overly negative bellend..."

I was making a general point exagerating a certain type of poster on here- you choosing to identify with it is your choice.

I even answered your post #540 at the time.

You are finally right about something though, this is boring and you had previously said you were going to block me. Presumably you were being dishonest (yet again) then...

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

I'll reply because (once again) reality eludes you.

I said to "**** off with that bullsh*t" because you opened with a statement which was untrue, while trying to use it as a way to dismiss the post I had made. A very dishonest approach by you.

As for the "tirade of abuse" I take it you are referring to "the difference is I'm not an overly negative bellend..."

I was making a general point exagerating a certain type of poster on here- you choosing to identify with it is your choice.

I even answered your post #540 at the time.

You are finally right about something though, this is boring and you had previously said you were going to block me. Presumably you were being dishonest (yet again) then...

I don’t believe my ‘opening statement was untrue’ - and reality certainly doesn’t ‘elude me’ - and I’m not ‘dishonest’ - and I really don’t appreciate being called that - and I certainly don’t recall saying I was going to block you....I could be wrong about that, but I wouldn’t block you....some of your reactions to people’s opinions are too hilarious and entertaining to warrant ‘blocking’ - you don’t seem able to stay calm and reasonable....and the ‘tirade of abuse’ to which I referred wasn’t just the “negative bellend” nonsense....it included your opening gambit of “**** off with this bullsh*t” when I dared to state a different opinion to yours in a calm, non-abusive way.....you should try it sometime....you really should....over and out....#Boring....

10 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I don’t believe my ‘opening statement was untrue’ - and reality certainly doesn’t ‘elude me’ - and I’m not ‘dishonest’ - and I really don’t appreciate being called that - and I certainly don’t recall saying I was going to block you....I could be wrong about that, but I wouldn’t block you....some of your reactions to people’s opinions are too hilarious and entertaining to warrant ‘blocking’ - you don’t seem able to stay calm and reasonable....and the ‘tirade of abuse’ to which I referred wasn’t just the “negative bellend” nonsense....it included your opening gambit of “**** off with this bullsh*t” when I dared to state a different opinion to yours in a calm, non-abusive way.....you should try it sometime....you really should....over and out....#Boring....

You opened by saying I wouldnt hear a word against him, yet I had criticised him in that thread. Your statement was untrue- thus falling under the category of "bullsh*t" even if that is a crass term for it.

So you were using an untrue statement in an attempt to brush off the point I had made. That is a dishonest approach, you can say you dont like being told that, but it is a perfectly valid description. 

Now you say I should try being "non-abusive" your "recent example" that I asked for was from 3 months ago and I acknowledged earlier that I could sometimes be a bit brash and stated that I have made an effort to stop, yet despite this you show yourself to be a complete hypocrite.

You tell me to try being non-abusive yet you make digs at me, sometimes on threads I havent even been on at that point.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

You opened by saying I wouldnt hear a word against him, yet I had criticised him in that thread. Your statement was untrue- thus falling under the category of "bullsh*t" even if that is a crass term for it.

So you were using an untrue statement in an attempt to brush off the point I had made. That is a dishonest approach, you can say you dont like being told that, but it is a perfectly valid description. 

Now you say I should try being "non-abusive" your "recent example" that I asked for was from 3 months ago and I acknowledged earlier that I could sometimes be a bit brash and stated that I have made an effort to stop, yet despite this you show yourself to be a complete hypocrite.

You tell me to try being non-abusive yet you make digs at me, sometimes on threads I havent even been on at that point.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Have a good evening James...

3 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Hope so.

Happy to bury the hatchet if @BS4 on Tour... is.

Of course, obviously, no problem....this is the best football forum out there in my opinion...and that’s a view without any bias just because it’s a Bristol City forum....there are many diverse characters on here who all contribute to the discussions, debates, arguments, euphoria, despair, hilarity, sadness, anger, upset, smiles and tears...and this little online community is a very relevant and special one in my opinion...when it comes down to it, we are all in it together, supporting a team that can both frustrate and delight within a few minutes....wouldn’t have it any other way!

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Of course, obviously, no problem....this is the best football forum out there in my opinion...and that’s a view without any bias just because it’s a Bristol City forum....there are many diverse characters on here who all contribute to the discussions, debates, arguments, euphoria, despair, hilarity, sadness, anger, upset, smiles and tears...and this little online community is a very relevant and special one in my opinion...when it comes down to it, we are all in it together, supporting a team that can both frustrate and delight within a few minutes....wouldn’t have it any other way!

How about frustrate for years and delight for the odd minute:laughcont:

Archived