IGNORED

New Purple Away Kit - Delivery

BCFC81

Hi there, sorry if the post is in the wrong area.

I was just wondering if anyone else had a message from DPD today saying that there was going to be a delay in the new away kit arriving as Bristol Sport had not yet sent them the package to deliver.

It just says that they will contact me with my new delivery details when they have them, although they managed to send an email last week telling me it was going to be delivered today.

Now just trawling through my emails to find my receipt to see if i can contact anyone at Bristol Sport to find out when this could be, but just wanted to see if anyone else had the same!

Cheers

Yes I've had the exact same text & email. I'm at work in Swindon (shit I know) and live in Chippenham now, so I arranged to have it delivered to Halfords in Chippenham but then had a text this morning saying: "Sorry we haven't received your BristolSport parcel yet so it won't be at the shop for you to collect today". 

I'd like to hear from Bristol Sport as well. At first I thought the delivery of mine in particular was delayed as mine's a personalised shirt.

Just had a message from Juan at the club shop.

The courier sent the message out by mistake, the shirts/kits are being dispatched today by Bristol Sport, but should be out for delivery either tomorrow or Friday by courier, so you should be receiving a new email soon

Just thought I would update anyone that wanted to know, and thanks for the responses.

2 hours ago, BCFC81 said:

Just had a message from Juan at the club shop.

The courier sent the message out by mistake, the shirts/kits are being dispatched today by Bristol Sport, but should be out for delivery either tomorrow or Friday by courier, so you should be receiving a new email soon

Just thought I would update anyone that wanted to know, and thanks for the responses.

Even though it was a mistake by the courier, can we still blame the club?

5 hours ago, HomerRed said:

I opted to collect and have just had a message to say it will be available tomorrow - that is a week earlier than expected :blink:

They did say in the advert of you pre ordered the new away shirt, you should receive it a week before it goes on general  sale.

Archived