IGNORED

Eros Pisano - "Spotted" - Now Signed!

Yep just seen this on twitter...

Now I'm off to YouTube to see if he's any good, just so I'm prepared to write him off when Johnson trains his skill out of him...

Edit: Copyrighting "when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's Pisano..." as we speak...

6 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Yep just seen this on twitter...

Now I'm off to YouTube to see if he's any good, just so I'm prepared to write him off when Johnson trains his skill out of him...

Edit: Copyrighting "when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's Pisano..." as we speak...

When he runs down the wing and the crowd start to sing, that's pisanoooo 

Just now, phantom said:

Got to ask, but how the heck would anyone know the name Eros Pisano and then find his picture just from sitting next to him in a pub beer garden?

We were apparently scouting a RB from Verona and this bloke looks more Italian than a lasagne. I guess a quick google search got them to the right answer. 

The bar has now been set for the acceptable set of circumstances in which you can post a transfer rumour. 

Three club members, the player, an agent, a photograph, a FIFA Ultimate Team card, recent achievements, anticipated fee and wage. 

Anything less and it's an instant forum ban. 

And why do clubs meet in locations like this? Surely what would have been a fairly secret/unknown transfer now - in the worst case - alerts other clubs now that it's out there in the public domain. 

Sure agents are leaking clients name to all and sundry but it does make you wonder why they don't just talk in a meeting room at the ground where there's a lot less chance of public sighting!

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

And why do clubs meet in locations like this? Surely what would have been a fairly secret/unknown transfer now - in the worst case - alerts other clubs now that it's out there in the public domain. 

Sure agents are leaking clients name to all and sundry but it does make you wonder why they don't just talk in a meeting room at the ground where there's a lot less chance of public sighting!

It's all done to keep OTIB turning over .

The truth is Pisano is going to take over the catering at Ashton Gate with Pisano's Pizzas .

7 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

They wouldn't have had far to go if they'd wanted to go "behind closed doors".

This looks like it's happening right outside the Sports Bar & Grill...

DCwD8FTW0AEJDDN.jpg

Just now, View from the Dolman said:

They wouldn't have had far to go if they'd wanted to go "behind closed doors".

This looks like it's happening right outside the Sports Bar & Grill...

DCwD8FTW0AEJDDN.jpg

Ha, good spot, just presumed it was in town! 

In that case what the hell are they playing at meeting at the ground where anyone can see them so easily? Why not do it in a crowded town centre where they blend in to the crowd? :grr:

JOHNSON OUT 

10 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

The poor sod will think the sun always shines in Bristol . 

That could be one of our selling points & help us greatly, it's recently come to light that foreign players that are playing up north have complained about how cold it is & how the lack of sun has affected them & their families (Nolito in particular).

If Pisano thinks it's like this all the time, happy days.

56 minutes ago, chipdawg said:

Eros Pisano has never played in Spain according to Wikipedia. He's also 30 years old which doesn't seem to fit our previous strategy. Looking at the photos, I'm not convinced he's got the right guy, but something's happening at least!

The strategy never said we wouldn't bring experienced players in as and when necessary.......we have a young and relatively inexperienced squad of defenders, some quality and experience definitely required.

Just now, Tipps69 said:

That could be one of our selling points & help us greatly, it's recently come to light that foreign players that are playing up North have complained about how cold it is & how the lack of sun has affected them & their families (Nolito in particular).

If Pisano thinks it's like this all the time, happy days.

Worth noting that Verona is in the north of Italy and can get quite cold in the winter, I have pictures somewhere of town centre covered in snow. 

Just now, RedRaw said:

The strategy never said we wouldn't bring experienced players in as and when necessary.......we have a young and relatively inexperienced squad of defenders, some quality and experience definitely required.

I'm not saying that signing Pisano (if that's who it is) is a bad idea. He'd be a free transfer, probably relatively low wages and has played a significant number of games in Serie A. What's not to like? I'm just not convinced that's who it is

Archived