IGNORED

Eros Pisano - "Spotted" - Now Signed!

2 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Just relegated from Serie A though and i rounded up based on today's exchange rate. 

£100 out ain't far wrong though...

But SPIG,  if we round up your £100, that's £10,000!

Personally, I think you won the post of the day with your BCFC chant for him. I've been singing it ever since!

After posting above our favourite player from Barnsley posted his Stranglers tribute. I think SPig just wins. If he's great, we should write Eros into our statue book.

3 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

I was on about Vyner & the possibility of him becoming our right-back.

But with regards to Pisano, I'd say he looks very much a viable option, he has decent experience although he does seem to attract his fair share of yellow cards but a bit of nastiness in a squad wouldn't go a miss.

Sorry, misunderstood you

2 hours ago, Robin101 said:

That is one ballsy kid leaking the biggest news of the summer so far whilst on work experience! Can't help but feel the deal must be as good as done if they a) meet in public so clearly and b) happily chat to the work experience kid about it!

I would've loved to do work experience at Bristol City but I went to Bath City instead and it was still fantastic!

1 hour ago, Norn Iron said:

But SPIG,  if we round up your £100, that's £10,000!

Personally, I think you won the post of the day with your BCFC chant for him. I've been singing it ever since!

After posting above our favourite player from Barnsley posted his Stranglers tribute. I think SPig just wins. If he's great, we should write Eros into our statue book.

I don't know if your post was a compliment or a well casted fishing line but I will take it as a compliment. :thumbsup:

Oh and it's Peg. Even though I have been known to squeal and roll in mud. But that's another story...

Saw this on "Bristol City till I die page" on Facebook, all wanking themselves dry saying a mate sent it them n they know everything about him, shut up you tarts, you went on here and stole the pics, if anyone knew anything about him before :laugh:

5 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Ha, good spot, just presumed it was in town! 

In that case what the hell are they playing at meeting at the ground where anyone can see them so easily? Why not do it in a crowded town centre where they blend in to the crowd? :grr:

JOHNSON OUT 

15% discount on the coffee

5 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Saw this on "Bristol City till I die page" on Facebook, all wanking themselves dry saying a mate sent it them n they know everything about him, shut up you tarts, you went on here and stole the pics, if anyone knew anything about him before :laugh:

It did actually come from there first.

23 minutes ago, Tammys Scan said:

It did actually come from there first.

I thought it was on Twitter first. And one fella on the FB page admitted he'd seen it on here.

Perhaps it was posted by two separate people. I'd expect the Twitter person wasn't alone so one went on Twitter and the other posted it on fb.

3 hours ago, David Brent said:

Who was the last Italian we had play for us?

Not De Girolamo

To my knowledge Lorenzo Pinamonte is to date the only Italian to ever play for us in the league.

Though as you say De Girolamo (1 brief league cup appearance so far) would be another one if he does so.

42 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Are people really that sad?

6 hours ago, RedRaw said:

The strategy never said we wouldn't bring experienced players in as and when necessary.......we have a young and relatively inexperienced squad of defenders, some quality and experience definitely required.

Let us not rule out defence coach perhaps, all on here are assuming player.  Just a thought outside the box.

Archived