IGNORED

Eros Pisano - "Spotted" - Now Signed!

2 minutes ago, Nibor said:

LJ described this guy as an Italian Bradley Orr and said he's also an MMA fighter.  If we sign him we should have quite a bit of bite in the back four.

Was this to the fans at the fixture release? Anything else he was saying?

Just now, Shtanley said:

Was this to the fans at the fixture release? Anything else he was saying?

Nothing surprising, all fairly predictable answers.

Some noteworthy things were:

- Using lots of data to identify players to scout based on how the data says they'd fit with his intended style of play

- Aiming for 4-5 first team signings this summer as opposed to 14 total including "development" players from last summer

- New and well regarded sports psychologist hired (Bill Beswick?)

- Home friendly to be announced imminently

The usual stuff about how recruitment takes time, have to get it right and so on.  No difficult questions or surprising answers really.

2 hours ago, CityLew said:

Skate shoes that are mostly worn my people that don't skate :laughcont:

Happy to admit that if I got on a skateboard, I'd be in the x-ray dept shortly after. Still love a skater shoe though. :sub:

7 minutes ago, Nibor said:

LJ described this guy as an Italian Bradley Orr and said he's also an MMA fighter.  If we sign him we should have quite a bit of bite in the back four.

Ooh, a proper nasty barsteward. Heard he's had a few yellows in his time too. :boxing:

Just keep him away from Park St on a Saturday night. I know Jamie's Italian is up there but he can have a little taste of home any other night...

Had a word with a mate of mine in Italy who is based in Verona and is very, very knowledgeable on all things to do with football in that region and knows the players of Hellas Verona and Chievo inside out. Luca Toni even took soundings from him when he agreed to join Hellas Verona a few seasons ago. That is how highly he is regarded.

I asked him what his opinion of all this was and the opinion of Italians in general. He said that his opinion was in line with that of many Italians. They shouldn't be called pumps, sneakers or daps but scarpe da ginnastica.

2 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

Had a word with a mate of mine in Italy who is based in Verona and is very, very knowledgeable on all things to do with football in that region and knows the players of Hellas Verona and Chievo inside out. Luca Toni even took soundings from him when he agreed to join Hellas Verona a few seasons ago. That is how highly he is regarded.

I asked him what his opinion of all this was and the opinion of Italians in general. He said that his opinion was in line with that of many Italians. They shouldn't be called pumps, sneakers or daps but scarpe da ginnastica.

Bad boy . 

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

Happy to admit that if I got on a skateboard, I'd be in the x-ray dept shortly after. Still love a skater shoe though. :sub:

Ooh, a proper nasty barsteward. Heard he's had a few yellows in his time too. :boxing:

Just keep him away from Park St on a Saturday night. I know Jamie's Italian is up there but he can have a little taste of home any other night...

:laughcont: I love a skate shoe too, in fact, I have two pairs the same! a pair for skating and a pair for looking good :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Bigger clubs might be coming in for our daps mind .

:wacko:

If we get a last minute buyer for our daps, even after SL swears blind on YouTube that he won't sell the daps, I will boo...

I will also paint a banner declaring Johnson Out and hang it from the new flyover if he agrees to sell our daps.

14 minutes ago, NorwichbasedWurzel said:

By the time we're finished with him it'll be:

when the ball hits your head and you're sat in row Z......that's Pisano!

hopefully not though - Think we will progress this year

Hi Wurzel, please can you tell me how far Great Yarmouth is from Norwich airport,we are flying from Exeter for the match in Sept but staying in Yarmouth.

Archived