IGNORED

I Phone 7

Markman

I have one of these now with work - but the IT Police stop it doing anything useful (I cannot connect to a PC or LAp Top etc) - but I can buy songs into I Tunes on the phone but if a song is on the iphone 7 ONLY (a song not a ringtone)  - is there anyway you can make it your ringtone?

1 hour ago, Markman said:

I have one of these now with work - but the IT Police stop it doing anything useful (I cannot connect to a PC or LAp Top etc) - but I can buy songs into I Tunes on the phone but if a song is on the iphone 7 ONLY (a song not a ringtone)  - is there anyway you can make it your ringtone?

I Phone 8 will do this automatically.

Everyone else is waiting for the 8 ..............

tfj

On 21/06/2017 at 13:49, Taxi for Johnson said:

I Phone 8 will do this automatically.

Everyone else is waiting for the 8 ..............

tfj

Not quite accurate TFJ , I'm waiting for the 9 . 

I've nipped into the future and the 8 is waaay too restrictive.

With the 9 there is automatic parking , reversing radar and sandwich toaster included .

On 21/06/2017 at 10:54, Markman said:

Do you mean your work have locked it to remove functions? 

On iTunes Store (you should have it as an app unless your work have disabled it) press 'more' on the bottom right and then 'tones' and you can buy ringtones. Included some pictures.

IMG_0242.PNG

IMG_0243.PNG

On 21/06/2017 at 10:54, Markman said:

Yes you can. But you have to purchase it as a ringtone and not a song. Search for the track you want as a ringtone and then download it and then you select it from the list of ringtones in the sounds section 

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

Yes you can. But you have to purchase it as a ringtone and not a song. Search for the track you want as a ringtone and then download it and then you select it from the list of ringtones in the sounds section 

All well and good, but the Wurzels sounds really tinny on the 7.

I Phone 8S has Dolby blue-tooth speakers as standard.

Just sayin'.

:whistle:

tfj

Archived