IGNORED

International Cricket

Monkeh

Did all that work to get back into the game, then chucked Rashid in to get blasted out of the ground first ball 

Surely Wood against two bowlers has to be a strong favourite defending ten? Just bowl fast yorkers and unless they get very lucky or he messes it up, there's a better than 50/50 chance you win. Rashid was always disappearing at least once in that over.

Morgan is great, but that was brainless captaincy.

36 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Why change a winning team? England are heading towards a 3-0 whitewash.

He's averaging about 10 an over at the moment and times I have watched he seems to lack the control he used to have. Better to blood another player now if we need them, still think Pat Brown has a big future at international level.

14 hours ago, phantom said:

First ODI postponed from later today to Sunday due to a South African player testing positive for Corona virus

Didn't think much of it but read the article on BBC, they're in bio secure environments so someone has slipped somewhere for someone to be able to catch it, they can't even leave the hotel unless its in an authorised vehicle.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

Something gone very wrong with their bio secure bubble. 

Has someone sneaked out / in?

Flying home Thursday, agree with the above, cancel the remainder and get them home 

I think that`s what will happen TBH.

I`m bloody annoyed though. Mrs LR is away for the weekend and I was looking forward to some serious uninterrupted cricket watching!

• Like 1

• Admin
52 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Getting pelters from some aussies calling him 'soft' etc, good to see its only a minority though, got to do right by you first.

Just seen some comments on their Facebook page, have left a couple of responses. 

See who bites first.