IGNORED

International Cricket

Monkeh

Oh look it’s all of the ECB’s chickens coming home to roost.

This is exactly what those ******* idiots deserve for their managed of decline of first class cricket in this country. Part of me would love to see us absolutely annihilated by India and Australia over the next six months as it’s exactly what those clowns deserve.

• Like 3
  • Flames 3

3 minutes ago, bearded_red said:

Oh look it’s all of the ECB’s chickens coming home to roost.

This is exactly what those ******* idiots deserve for their managed of decline of first class cricket in this country. Part of me would love to see us absolutely annihilated by India and Australia over the next six months as it’s exactly what those clowns deserve.

Yes but they still won't act upon the decline. Money talks and I just don't see any way forward for FC cricket right now. Could be garbage for a decade.

59 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

The ECB can say what they want about test cricket being a priority but it’s all lies. A lot of these players haven’t played a 4 day game for over a month. No practise whatsoever. I actually feel sorry for them today. Switching codes is a lot harder than people think 

The problem is this lot fail time and time again. 

3 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

I can remember Andy Caddick saying he needed a good 100 overs of red ball cricket before he was firing on all cylinders. He would have hated what Broad and Anderson have had to do the last month, ie nothing

it really is time for a cricket revolution 

À propos Caddick, did I see him earlier with Marcus Trescothick up in the Trent Bridge stand?