IGNORED

International Cricket

Monkeh

Just now, B1ackbird said:

It's always been thus, the Aussies cut through the tail like a Jewish mother through self-esteem...

Starc always bowls fast and straight we do the opposite.

Double the lead they should have got.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, EmissionImpossible said:

Sibley out to a decent catch but he really is painful to watch. Hopefully Hameed replaces him for the next test.

Interesting on DS

”The Dom Sibley debate can be summed up by our xW model. The model suggests that had the balls Sibley faced been delivered to the average batsman, they would have brought 63 runs, but 2.4 wickets. Sibley overperformed one, underperformed on another.”

1 hour ago, Northern Red said:

Broad is an injury doubt after hurting his calf in training yesterday, Mahmood has been added to the squad as cover.

Dom Bess has been released to go and play for Yorkshire.

Embarrassment when Mahmood would get called in to play ahead of Overton, case to make to say ECB are deliberately leaving players out of squads to not be waterboys and just picking people to do it they have no intention of playing.

8 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Embarrassment when Mahmood would get called in to play ahead of Overton, case to make to say ECB are deliberately leaving players out of squads to not be waterboys and just picking people to do it they have no intention of playing.

I'm not so sure he'd be ahead of Overton, depends on what they want from the attack on any given day. I don't think it's a deliberate thing, but if they can call people in at a day's notice with the intention of playing them (Moeen), clearly they don't need this enlarged squad of players to cover all bases and should be picking accordingly.

1 minute ago, TomF said:

Pretty sure Somerset left a gigantic turn at Lords when they won the RLC. Either that or Gus is actually the England coach. 

I see MDL has been called 'back' to the Hundred as well.   Cannot wait for all this shit to end. 

Moeen, Hameed starts over Overton

**** you England.

**** you and when you get there **** off some more. 

In fairness it's Wood over Overton isn't it? If Jimmy wasn't fit sure he would have played.

5 minutes ago, Super said:

In fairness it's Wood over Overton isn't it? If Jimmy wasn't fit sure he would have played.

You have to wonder if Jimmy is fully fit, I’m waiting for him to break down because England didn’t want to leave him out bricking the prospect of not having him and Broad 

2 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

You have to wonder if Jimmy is fully fit, I’m waiting for him to break down because England didn’t want to leave him out bricking the prospect of not having him and Broad 

That's the worry as it's happened before.