IGNORED

International Cricket

Monkeh

On 15/11/2021 at 11:03, PHILINFRANCE said:

I am fully aware that one picture does not necessarily always paint a thousand words, or even a true version of the facts, but does anybody else get the impression that MV is gritting his teeth as he is awarding the cap to Adil Rashid? 

rashid11112102 

Possibly. 

But that’s just Michael Vaughan, the man is a prize knob. He must have some Aussie ancestors…

8 minutes ago, TomF said:

Paine seemed like one of the decent ones too. 

Not a fan myself, don’t think he was ever as squeaky clean as he made himself out to be but clearly much better than the likes Smith and Warner. 

That’s a topic for another day; likeable  Australian cricketers, Pat Cummins and Aaron Finch seem like good blokes. 

I wonder if they’ll return to Smith for the captaincy, Cummins would be a good option in my view. 

11 hours ago, Globe Trotter said:

Tim Paine has fallen on his (pork) sword!

Not the kind of thing the Aussies will want just before the Ashes but may end up working in their favour as it will mean they can select someone based on ability now.

Just to point out that the woman in question has scored as many test centuries as Tim Paine, zero.

• Haha 3