IGNORED

International Cricket

Monkeh

7 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Pricey day out innit, unless you're on a freebie. 

Been told members area is collar and tailored trousers/shorts. My host is saying he's gotta get there at 09:00 as it's unreserved seating ?

You there on day three? See you at the veuve clicquot area!

No way would I go if I had to pay for it. I love test cricket more than anything but two tickets for what I’ve managed to get is about £400 I think. Just day one for me I’m afraid.  Hope your host saves you a seat so you don’t have to get their for 9am!

8 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Pricey day out innit, unless you're on a freebie. 

Been told members area is collar and tailored trousers/shorts. My host is saying he's gotta get there at 09:00 as it's unreserved seating ?

You there on day three? See you at the veuve clicquot area!

Surely you just treat it like a City away game and turn up at five to eleven, coked to the eyeballs and sit where you want...................................................

47 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Surely you just treat it like a City away game and turn up at five to eleven, coked to the eyeballs and sit where you want...................................................

Stride down to the front pushing your way through .......Whilst loudly chanting , ...........arms outstretched ...... ‘We’re Bristol City , we sit where we want ‘ 

should raise a few laughs 

• Haha 2

Ali and Rashid can do one, saying they’re happy to return to test cricket after the rounds of county championship matches have been played, rashid had a white ball only contract, yes mo has been in ipl but still. Mo himself highlighted the exact moment he said he didn’t want to play test cricket anymore. I’d rather look to the future and Parkinson then go back to them. 

• Like 2

Trying to place the ODI team in a rough order

1. Jason Roy (Surrey)
  2. Phil Salt (Lancashire)
  3. Dawid Malan (Yorkshire)
  4. Liam Livingstone (Lancashire)
  5. Jos Buttler (Lancashire)
  6. Eoin Morgan (Middlesex) Captain
  7. Moeen Ali (Worcestershire)
  8. Sam Curran (Surrey)
  9. David Willey (Yorkshire)
  10. Brydon Carse (Durham
  11. Adil Rashid (Yorkshire)

Reece Topley (Surrey)

Luke Wood (Lancashire)

David Payne (Gloucestershire)

On 18/05/2022 at 09:41, And Its Smith said:

New captain, coach and managing director for the new era of English test cricket. What is the team going to be?  

1. Lees

2. Crawley

3. Pope

4. Root

5. Bairstow

6. Stokes

7. Foakes

8. Overton

9. Leach

10. Broad

11. Anderson

What a new era!

Some talk of Potts in and then choice between Overton and Broad.  

horrid luck

As for his replacement they have to be like for like, Parkinson you'd think surely, Ali hasn't been playing for Worcestershire, is he even back? Rashid would be a maybe but as previously said no red ball contract for Yorkshire, not sure how that would be looked at for McCullum, so I'd imagine its the emergency call of how quickly can Parkinson get down to London? Its not like you can just say you'll use Root as spinner for this test and bring someone else in unless they just go with 10 batters and a sub fielder for the rest.