IGNORED

International Cricket

Monkeh

Just now, TomF said:

I mean at least get in front/level scores wise before throwing the bat, Stuart. 

Nah I think England's greater intent is getting on with it to try and bowl the Kiwi's out in time to give them a run chase, if its an extra 15 to chase but quicker then so be it

6 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

And to think he can't even get in the T20 team.

I wonder if he might now he's not test captain, also I don't think it was a case of 'can't' I think its been said he uses that time as rest and recovery? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

66-5 England this morning. We have a terrible tail at the moment - Broad, Potts, Leach, Anderson

I don't think they cared much this morning, 15 ahead or 15 behind is neither here nor there, the important thing was getting Jimmy on in cloudy conditions.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TomF said:

It's only Day 4. They could easily score 280 today and leave us to bat out day 5

Guess we will see.  Can’t see them bowling us out in one day on this pitch. Easy to bat on after 20 overs.  I’d be very surprised if they set England 280 to win and 90 overs to do it in.  Bookies have got NZ at 7/1 to win, clear outsiders and that must be because of time left in this match.  If they win from here then fair play to them