IGNORED

International Cricket

Monkeh

40 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Well done Jack.  Bowled noticeably better today and in the first innings. Fielded well too. Hopefully confidence growing. We all want him to be good enough for sure 

Makes a hell of a difference if you have a captain and coach who trust you. Been a perennial problem with England's spinners for as long as I can remember, Swann excepted.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, TomF said:

It’s not I like agreeing with Vaughan but as he said ‘He can dominate at County level and with a run of games he can do it at test level’ - the key is to keep him in the side and not just picking him for tours in India etc 

He also said that given enough matches Crawley will come good! ?

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Well, Moeen was the last one to get a tenfer at home and that was five years ago so it can`t be too many.

1 hour ago, Lrrr said:

Genuine question, amount of 10 wicket hauls by Moeen or Rashid at home? Given the clamour for them to come back

Only the 3rd spinner to take 10 at Headingly in the last 50 years. After Swann and Derek Underwood.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Super said:

Morgan to retire from International Cricket according to BBC.

I think it really shows how much he helped revolutionise white ball cricket in this country when you consider he took over the captaincy from Ali Cook! 

The game has moved on so much that a player like Cook wouldn't get near the England team these days. 

• Like 1