IGNORED

International Cricket

Monkeh

11 minutes ago, Dolman_Stand said:

England heavy favourites  surely now, get through the first 20 minutes tomorrow without losing a wicket and we'll be home and hosed. India fell apart a bit in that last session, even though Bumrah is captain he has zero authority in that team, its still the Kohli show

Especially with new ball still 23 overs away. 

3 minutes ago, TomF said:

I still think it’s 50/50 - if we see 15 minutes of madness like we did before/after lunch early tomorrow could easily find ourselves 6 down with 100 to go still. 

You should put an insurance bet on India then, as they're 4/1. England heavy favourites to get the job done now.

Baz has really got the confidence of this team up in double quick time. Very impressive. 

Indian bowlers completely thrown.  When I said 3/1 for England win yesterday was too short, I stand by that.  For England to win from that position, India needed to throw wickets away, then England needed to not lose more than a couple of wickets in the first 20 overs and generally India needed to bowl poorly. Didn’t think all of those 3 things would happen and probably had England at a 5-6/1 chance.  Similar to winviz I think.  India have been very poor since start of play yesterday 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Ecko said:

Magnificent from Bairstow. What a summer he's having. 

This is the inexperience showing from Bumrah. 

England's to lose now. 

Going back a few pages on this thread would be a bit embarrassing for some......... :) 

Edited by Port Said Red
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Fallen back in love with the England Test side within three months. 

I was there on Sunday and it was a great day. Great atmosphere in the Hollies. Friendly, collegiate, at times lively (Thakur dropping Stokes was a moment) but always civil. The cricket was up and down but of a good quality. Very much fun for all involved.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Obviously, I am pleased that both JR and YJB got their Centuries, but also slightly disappointed that Siraj was just two runs short of his - he really does come across as a nasty snarling man when things don't go his way.

Apart from Pant that could be said for every Indian player. I can’t stand them, up there with the Aussies for me.

• Like 3