IGNORED

International Cricket

Monkeh

4 minutes ago, TomF said:

I ******* love it when he’s in this sort of spell 

Imagine taking nearly 600 wickets and not being close to being the most successful bowler in your era. :)

It's been a while since "one of those spells",

Broad's Magnificent Seven

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/stuart-broad-s-magnificent-seven-962821

butt he is devastating when he is on this form.

47 minutes ago, Super said:

Some collapse by the aussies! 65-1 to 113 all out 

Watching this now, always like to see the Aussies struggle. India going at over 4 an over in a small run chase, England may have started something. 

Just wish BT would have a highlights show earlier, or give the rights to 5 or someone. I can't seem to find it on catch up as I have Virgin.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

When I went to bed last night we'd just lost the 3rd wicket and it looked like one could go with every ball. Quite a turnaround.

The good thing about the way Brook bats is that it allows Root to just play his natural game without feeling the need to force it.

Totally agree. I think Root has thought he needs to score quickly like the others instead of playing his natural game. 100 off 180 balls is just fine.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

When I went to bed last night we'd just lost the 3rd wicket and it looked like one could go with every ball. Quite a turnaround.

The good thing about the way Brook bats is that it allows Root to just play his natural game without feeling the need to force it.

Same with me - England 3 down when I went to bed………….:facepalm: Delighted to see no further wickets lost when I awoke.

Can’t find any highlights yet tho. I’ve searched all the usual channels but no luck.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

I assumed this tour was going to be on Sky, sadly wrong.

Brook has a perfect technique along with a brilliant eye for the ball and a solid temperament. He has it all at the moment. Keep the coaches away from him!

If anyone finds highlights please let us know.

Found some not much though

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Northern Red said:

Same with me.

When I woke this morning and looked at my phone, bleary eyed I saw 184 and that was our first innings total all out!

Brook looks like he will be breaking all sorts of records if he carries on in this vein.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

I assumed this tour was going to be on Sky, sadly wrong.

Brook has a perfect technique along with a brilliant eye for the ball and a solid temperament. He has it all at the moment. Keep the coaches away from him!

If anyone finds highlights please let us know.

There's a few bits on YouTube, I usually leave it till later in the day for a decent 10 mins of highlights 

1 hour ago, southside said:

There's a few bits on YouTube, I usually leave it till later in the day for a decent 10 mins of highlights 

Highlights just on BT - a good look at Harry Brook who played with complete freedom and Root finally getting another ton just as the rain set in.

Brook hit three consecutive fours against Tim Southee who didn’t look too pleased…..

Play starts half hour earlier tonight so a bit more live action to watch for awhile