18 Mar: Fourth T20, Ahmedabad

20 Mar: Fifth T20, Ahmedabad

ODIs

23 Mar: First ODI, MCA Stadium, Pune

26 Mar: Second ODI, Pune

28 Mar: Third ODI, Pune

• Admin
1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

This. I never disliked them when Sachin was the main man and loved watching the likes of Dhoni but they just seem so clinical and arrogant now.

Completely agree  it's funny how one person can enhance or ruin a sides reputation 

1 hour ago, Lew-T said:

100%

No doubt talented but the whole team have no class. 

As above, seems like they are following in Virats shadow 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TomF said:

Indeed, and it will also be a shame to no longer read these sort of comments:

And now suddenly it is over. No more railing about the Hundred (well, almost). I’ll be spared having to attend it which is just as well since I have to travel to another country to watch my local team. Like Brexit, the Hundred has been smouldering and mouldering for about four years; like Brexit most people recognise it’s a crap idea, but no one has the balls to stop it.

I still think it’s a cynical gimmick that distorts the domestic schedule to such an extent that the next generation of bright cricketers will have little ambition or incentive to concentrate on the red-ball game.

1 hour ago, TomF said:

Just hope David Hopps isn’t planning on stopping on cricinfo as easily my favorite writer on there 

He is good, and obviously a fan of Somerset, but, for me, nobody comes close to Paul Edwards.

In typical cricket fashion, his flowery prose paints a picture of not only the cricket itself, but also the location and its history.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, B1ackbird said:

Justin Langers pet hate of fans who go to cricket matches and abuse the players obviously doesn't include Stuart Broads treatment from the moment he landed in Australia to him leaving during the Ashes. 

I suppose cuz he's a 'pom' it's OK. 

It's that good old "line that must not be crossed" that Australia, and only Australia, are able to decide the boundaries of.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TomF said:

Paine was so say meant to be bringing a 'new' Australia to cricket too.  Didn't realise it was one from 1972

Same old Aussies. Its endemic im afraid to a certain generation of Oz cricketers

On the plus side : Ill forecast that the current generation of youth Ozzie Cricketers are brought up in such a woke environment, they will be piss poor in the future.