Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

International Cricket


Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

1 spinner v 3 spinners. Guess time will tell if this is a big mistake by England or a stroke of genius after practising with the pink ball under the lights. 

Think it’s a case Root will step up if required as second spinner 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

1 spinner v 3 spinners. Guess time will tell if this is a big mistake by England or a stroke of genius after practising with the pink ball under the lights. 

Stokes was saying that the pink ball swings more than the traditional red and that the wickets in Ahmedabad react better to seam bowling . They’re not bunsons as they were at Chennai

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Stokes was saying that the pink ball swings more than the traditional red and that the wickets in Ahmedabad react better to seam bowling . They’re not bunsons as they were at Chennai

Accepted but India have gone with 2 seamers and 3 spinners so somebody has got it wrong 

28 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Think it’s a case Root will step up if required as second spinner 

Of course but he isnt a specialist spinner.  Shame your favourite spinner Moeen isn't there! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Accepted but India have gone with 2 seamers and 3 spinners so somebody has got it wrong 

India don’t have the same seam options as England do. Their strength is in the spin department.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Robbored said:

India don’t have the same seam options as England do. Their strength is in the spin department.

They have more than 2 good seamers.  Its obvious they see the pitch and conditions differently to England.  Time will tell who has got this correct 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, And Its Smith said:

They have more than 2 good seamers.  Its obvious they see the pitch and conditions differently to England.  Time will tell who has got this correct 

Ishant and Bumrah - who else?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blackbird1 said:

Bliley you are just the same on the cricket,always negative. What is shocking is the India steamers throwing action.

 

So you think 30/2 is a good start?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, And Its Smith said:

India can produce pretty much any pitch they want but this doesn't seem right to me.  It's not even about the result, it's the viewing.  I don't want to see this sort of wicket in the first 90 minutes of a test match.  It's a day 4 wicket

No sympathy for me if we now only produce belting seamers this summer

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...