IGNORED

International Cricket

Monkeh

8 hours ago, Super said:

15 didn't get cowdrey or bell!

We are all just too young to get cowdrey! 

7 hours ago, Northern Red said:

The two spinners have enhanced their reputation if nothing else.

Hopefully they get the chance to play some county cricket, the ECB could help facilitate that by encouraging teams to produce pitches that spin instead of deducting points for it.

Bashir will go out on loan it seems. Hartley second choice spinner at Lancashire so he might have to go on loan as well

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

England collapses in each of the last four Tests - 7-43, 7-35, 10-107, 9-139

They just don't seem to have the patience to build an Innings, they just don't hang about unless they are smashing the ball around. 

The only problem with criticising Duckett for getting out playing a dreadful shot is that the guy has literally no defence. I’m only slightly tongue in cheek when I say he should attack every single ball as like I said, he has no defence. The risk of him playing a defensive shot is no lower and obviously there’s no potential reward.

I don’t particularly enjoy this binary view that ‘Bazball’ brings out in people, but of all the maddest most cult like nonsense that’s been spouted from that dressing room surely the claim that they wouldn’t pick Alastair Cook if he was still playing is the most offensive.

6 hours ago, Markthehorn said:

End of an era in a way  for BBC cricket .

.https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/cricket/jonathan-agnew-bbc-test-match-special-b2522696.html

At 64 he probably has reached the age where the BBC move people on although he is staying on TMS for 4 years 

One of the best is Aggers. I guess one of our own Simon Mann will be one of those to step up. 

• Like 1