IGNORED

Cameroon vs. Australia

BCFCGav

A well taken goal by Careroon.

How about "The Davids" for a nickname?

See there's a potential signing for the gas playing for the Aussies. 20 on his back and the name is ............. Sainsbury! :P

1 hour ago, 22A said:

See there's a potential signing for the gas playing for the Aussies. 20 on his back and the name is ............. Sainsbury! :P

I expect any sags who might have been watching, will have turned their tv's off in boycott. Or maybe they are trying to find out his address to go and have a shite in his sink! 

2 hours ago, 22A said:

Basket case club the gas.

Two observation regarding this Confederation Cup  

In quite a few I've noticed some some real rough play in midfield, but very few tackles inside the pen areas.

I know the Cyrillic alphabet and notice the venue and some adverts appear in both Cyrillic and (our) Roman alphabet. Have a look at the red advert board with a golden arch at the start. In English it reads McDonalds. In Russian it becomes MacDonalds; they stick an M between the M & C. On the blue board stating which city the games in, the English version read St Petersburg. The Russian name came out as Sankt Peterburg with no S between the R & B. As the Russian word for Peter is Pyotr, why don't they refer to the city as Pyotrburg? Will they ever be twinned with Peterborough? :P

9 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Maybe it's just me, but in the two games I have seen, it looks like Mooy has enjoyed whatever break he had a little too much? He looks more like Tomlins shape!

He really doesn't suit being played as deep lying midfielder.

In fact the current system (back three) really doesnt work at all with the current squad. Wright looks hopeless at times.

Still, Ange gets a pass from me. Qualified for the last WC when it looked decidely dicey, an Asian cup picked up along the way and qualification for Russia still alive despite having the weakest squad in 20 odd years.

Can't complain.........

13 hours ago, BS5_RED said:

Those tackles on Caniggia! Filth :-)

There was a sequence right at the end of the game I shall never forget; Argentine on a break with Caniggia trying to get a late equaliser.

Caniggia is fouled once and stumbles slightly, carries on and is fouled again, almost falling/cartwheeling but carrying on again before almost being kicked in to row Z by the Cameroon defender, who loses his boot in the process.

An obvious card, but whilst the now bootless defender is waiting to receive his card at least two Argentine players stamp on his foot.

Priceless.

Archived