IGNORED

The new training kit (Merged again)

1 hour ago, Woodsy said:

LJ looks like he's enjoyed his summer, packed a few pounds on

(Says Woodsy, direct from his glass house)

This was the first thing i noticed. His head doesn't seem in proportion to his body.

33 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

WTF is that training kit all about. 

Looks like Bristol Sport colours

6 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

The conspiracy is a little debunked when there's also a red training top in existence...

2.jpg

That would look really nice, if it didn't have the stupid font on the lettering.

3 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

This was the first thing i noticed. His head doesn't seem in proportion to his body.

That would look really nice, if it didn't have the stupid font on the lettering.

makes comic sans look good!!

4 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Don't mind the colour, the design is utterly hideous and someone probably charged £10k to come up with it :facepalm:

37 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I don't mind the colour at all - we all knew that was coming. 

But it looks like a 4 year old designed it. I can and have done better in photoshop in about 30 seconds. 

Who are we paying to do this stuff? 

Oxford United isn't it? 

1 hour ago, ciderbeans said:

looks like we're making cut backs and are now sharing training gear with the egg chasers

To be fair, they appear to be addressing this common mistake by writing "Bristol City" all over the front of it now, plus slapping a BCFC badge on it.

I guess they could also add "Not the effing rugby lot" on it too but in my book that might be overkill...

I honestly don't know where to start in terms of listing what's wrong with it. Take your pick. 

We've had some crap products over the years but these are a whole other level of awful. 

Is it that much to ask for to turn up in professional looking, simple training gear that doesn't look like a 5 year old has been let loose with MS Paint?!

First thought when I saw it was "Oh shit, it's Comic Sans - the same font used in all the paperwork for the local primary school..."

50 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

The conspiracy is a little debunked when there's also a red training top in existence...

2.jpg

Just wow. On my hubby the badge would be on his back. That's how big his shoulder is... :facepalm:

13 minutes ago, RedM said:

Got to feel a bit sorry for the rugby lot

image.jpeg

That's even worse! Someone's gonna get the sack surely. Just unbelieveable.

4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I honestly don't know where to start in terms of listing what's wrong with it. Take your pick. 

We've had some crap products over the years but these are a whole other level of awful. 

Is it that much to ask for to turn up in professional looking, simple training gear that doesn't look like a 5 year old has been let loose with MS Paint?!

Just imagine that someone who wears a suit all day (but on the weekend dresses down in chinos and a sports jacket) took a couple of designs home and asked their kids which one was 'trendy.

The rest is history.

4 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

Perhaps the training kit LJ is in is just the kids version? Because he ain't big enough for the adults sizes.

Ha ha brilliant! Post of the day from me. :clapping:

The one positive to this frankly dreadful decision to comic sans what looked to be an alright top is that people who previously claimed their caravanning holiday was going to be ruined by the lack of availability of City related apparel will be able to enjoy their break more, safe in the knowledge they never bought one of them.

Archived