IGNORED

The new training kit (Merged again)

3 minutes ago, RumRed said:

I bet whoever chose that font makes fantastic PowerPoint presentations; whooshing sounds, a different transition on every page and exciting 'buzzwords' flying in from all angles.

That seems the prerequisite for getting employment at BS, it certainly can be found in the Corridor of Confusion.

2 minutes ago, Scare_Man said:

You said that you could do better in 10 minutes, that sounds like a challenge to me!

Thanks google.

Image result for red BCFC shirt dave cotterill

I'm beginning to think the new ones are nearly as bad as the dreadful 'baseball' home shirt from years ago that was cancelled. 

• Admin
17 minutes ago, RumRed said:

I bet whoever chose that font makes fantastic PowerPoint presentations; whooshing sounds, a different transition on every page and exciting 'buzzwords' flying in from all angles.

13 minutes ago, RedM said:

That seems the prerequisite for getting employment at BS, it certainly can be found in the Corridor of Confusion.

I can actually see a few names of people who I could imagine tick these boxes

1 hour ago, View from the Dolman said:

The conspiracy is a little debunked when there's also a red training top in existence...

2.jpg

Did say gradual...

Perhaps with the red one as well people may not notice as much...

Personally not bothered about a colour. So long as it's not bright pink or a variation of THAT blue and white combo

It's all about the extra 1% as our esteemed MA would say.

A training kit that looks like its come from Butlins holiday camp really communicates hard work, focus, dedication, precision and maturity. 

Yep, it's shite. 

Pretty sure Cotts wouldn't have signed that off!

1 minute ago, Moor2Sea said:

It's all about the extra 1% as our esteemed MA would say.

A training kit that looks like its come from Butlins holiday camp really communicates hard work, focus, dedication, precision and maturity. 

Yep, it's shite. 

Pretty sure Cotts wouldn't have signed that off!

Cotts didn't sign anything, that was half the trouble ;) 

2 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Delighted to say no we were not. 

They never learn do they. For reasons that remain unclear, they keep big ticket items with a high profit margin shrouded in secrecy until it's too late and everyone says 'this is shit' and they wonder why things don't sell.

Just now, CyderInACan said:

If anything this just proves that change is BAD. Now everyone re-book last year's caravan quickly! 

Every woman, every man.

Book that caravan, our club...

Everybody cannot stand,

So I booked a caravan, our club..

You can take it from here Reg.

2 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

The conspiracy is a little debunked when there's also a red training top in existence...

2.jpg

I wonder how long did it take Umbro or Adidas to get their shirt designs right after they started 'making' them ? I think at this rate we may have to wait a few more years.

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Any idea if the club consulted any of the supporters groups or paid for a professional designer before deciding on this?

Who needs a designer when you have a captive audience and an inelastic demand? Arhhhhhh.. The complacency is palpable.

9 minutes ago, stogursey red said:

my guess they have stats that tell them more kids training tops are sold then adult ones, so have tried to make a top that will appeal to what they see as the bigger market,

if you look at it in that context it dont look so bad but would have still liked it more in any other color  

Well, that's ok then. There's a red version.

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Ha Ha Ha Ha - fair play that is horrendous !!

Atrocious.  If they club wants to maximise profits then surely a little research would have told them these designs wouldn't cut it?  I fear this will hit revenue significantly - that is if the club ever sells much in the way of training gear. Fingers crossed they don't bodge the home shirt.  #BringBackProFit

Archived