IGNORED

Yoo-Hoo, Mr Tomlin?

2 minutes ago, Fishponds_Red said:

He posted a gym selfie on insta yesterday from the DL in Leicester .. I did think at the time - why is he not back in preseason training with the rest of em?  

I don't know about yesterday but he was definitely at pre season the 1st day back as he's on 1 of the videos 

1 minute ago, Donkeeebles said:

I don't know about yesterday but he was definitely at pre season the 1st day back as he's on 1 of the videos 

Ah thanks, I didn't remember seeing him in that video ..  the pic he posted in  Leicester  could have been taken before pre season 

47 minutes ago, Tuggin over Tomlin said:

When he posts, people have a problem, when he doesn't people still have a problem. 

That's cos this forum is so full of positive vibes. I actually think a lot of regular users on here must be severely depressed, some of the stuff they come out with . Anyone else on here looking forward to the new season? 

6 minutes ago, john from high littleton said:

That's cos this forum is so full of positive vibes. I actually think a lot of regular users on here must be severely depressed, some of the stuff they come out with . Anyone else on here looking forward to the new season? 

Damn right. Can't wait. Anyone with half a brain knows that supporting a football club is gonna be a fair few s*** times and a few real crackers. Don't expect this season to be any different. But I blooming well enjoys it!

1 hour ago, Fishponds_Red said:

He posted a gym selfie on insta yesterday from the DL in Leicester .. I did think at the time - why is he not back in preseason training with the rest of em?  

He said it was a late night gym session. So one would presume, and hope, that he came to training then went back to Leicester where he lives, with a gym session in the evening. Could only be good news that he's buckling down.

49 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Imagine if tomlin comes back the player he was 2 years ago. Would be like a new signing. 

Would be just what we need! Along with Engvall having a good pre season and pushing seriously for a first team start! 

2 players that we signed for big fees and neither showed us why. If LJ can get the best out of them this year then we could finally have a squad capable of avoiding a relegation scrap! Would be nice to not have to worry about it once and float around mid table all season. 

8 hours ago, Selred said:

He said it was a late night gym session. So one would presume, and hope, that he came to training then went back to Leicester where he lives, with a gym session in the evening. Could only be good news that he's buckling down.

Seeing the slightly complicated character he seems to be, I'd not be surprised in a way if he comes back with bit between teeth just for the hell of it to show what we know he can do & 2 fingers etc.

Hope so, really looking forward to that.

1 hour ago, Float'n Over said:

Seeing the slightly complicated character he seems to be, I'd not be surprised in a way if he comes back with bit between teeth just for the hell of it to show what we know he can do & 2 fingers etc.

Hope so, really looking forward to that.

I'm half thinking he'll have an absolute stormer of a season for exactly that reason!

12 hours ago, Leaning To One Side said:

Has our enigmatic Lee Tomlin vanished off the face of the earth?

He's gone very quiet lately, and nobody seems to have mentioned him recently.  Anyone think he's been told to tone down the social media?

Why not leave him alone , if he comes back playing like he did when on loan we will have nothing but praise for him .

9 hours ago, Wheatus is back said:

Why not leave him alone , if he comes back playing like he did when on loan we will have nothing but praise for him .

Couldn't agree more, really want to see him back to his best.  My post isn't meant to be any kind of sh*t stirring witch hunt.

Just very intrigued with his comparative lack of social media activity

Just now, Leaning To One Side said:

Couldn't agree more, really want to see him back to his best.  My post isn't meant to be any kind of sh*t stirring witch hunt.

Just very intrigued with his comparative lack of social media activity

Can I just stop you there please. If your post isn't any kind of shit stirring witch hunt. Then what the hell are you doing on this forum? 

Archived